Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Backup Systems and Services
Enterprise Systems Management
Availability, Performance and Problem Management
1 - 25 of 484 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by AppAssure Software, Inc.
AppAssure makes Network Administrator "Hero of the Day"
- (Free Research) Before implementing AppAssure's MailRetriever, Imagine's Exchange environment suffered unrecoverable corruption. During the ensuing downtime, the network administrators searched for a better backup solution. Imagine Schools now relies on MailRetriever for Exchange to backup Exchange, SQL servers, and school Web sites.
April 09, 2009
by Bsafe Information Systems
The 2008 Hosted Exchange Server Buyers Guide
- (Free Research) This paper provides hosted Exchange providers to ensure that you select a provider who is reputable and will recommend a solution that will help increase your corporate profitability and success.
by Google Apps
ROI CASE STUDY - GOOGLE APPS & TVR COMMUNICATIONS
- (Free Research) In 2007, TVR found that its dated version of Exchange, which was running on Windows NT 4, was running out of disk space and needed to be upgraded or changed. TVR deployed Google Apps to replace its existing Microsoft Exchange environment and improve collaboration, reducing IT costs and risk while increasing agility.
by USA.NET, Inc.
Presentation Transcript: A Look at Hosted Exchange and Hosted Email
- (Free Research) Nowadays, more and more IT shops are considering hosted Exchange services rather than running their mail server locally. They need to decide whether or not it is right for their company. Take a deeper look at hosted Exchange and hybrid models in this presentation transcript of the 'A Look at Hosted Exchange and Hosted Email' webcast.
by Global Knowledge
Benefits of Unified Messaging in Exchange Server 2007
- (Free Research) Unified Messaging integrates different streams of communication (e-mail, fax, video, SMS, voice, etc.) into a single, or, unified message store, that is accessible from a wide range of different devices.
by Mirapoint Software, Inc.
City and Hackney Primary Care Trust
- (Free Research) Find out how National Health Service's (NHS) City and Hackney Primary Care Trust (PCT) used Mirapoint's RazorSafe 6000 email archiving appliance to solve the messaging challenges facing their Exchange servers.
by Azaleos Corporation
Changing Face of Exchange E-mail Management
- (Free Research) Please join us for a webinar featuring a detailed overview of the differences between the 3 primary management strategies for Exchange in the marketplace today: on-premise, hosting and remote managed services.
by Thawte Inc.
Securing microsoft exchange 2010 With Thawte SSL Certificates
- (Free Research) Security continues to be a facet of Exchange technology that must be managed, and your secure sockets layer (SSL) certificates are the key to managing security for Exchange servers. Access this expert white paper now to get an overview of SSL certificates for Exchange 2010.
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
New York Stock Exchange Chooses Juniper for Next-Generation Datacenters
- (Free Research) This IDC Buyer Case Study examines the decision of NYSE Euronext to choose Juniper Networks as the primary supplier for the company's datacenter, Ethernet switching, and routing needs. Read on to learn more about how Juniper Networks is bringing the New York Stock Exchange into the twenty-first century.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Maximizing Efficiency with Exchange 2010 on Dell Servers and Storage
- (Free Research) In this paper we compare a typical Exchange 2003 configuration of 10,000 mailboxes on somewhat legacy hardware with two examples of an Exchange 2010 configuration to show the potential efficiencies attainable by migrating to Exchange 2010 on new server and storage hardware from Dell.
The New IBM System x M4 servers: A Microsoft Exchange case study
- (Free Research) Access this white paper as it discusses a new state-of-the-art server that will improve the performance of mission-critical applications while offering compelling economic and environmental benefits for your organization.
by FalconStor Software
Technical Whitepaper - Using FalconStor CDP with Microsoft Exchange 2007
- (Free Research) This paper illustrates how to use FalconStor CDP to protect a Microsoft® Exchange 2007 server and its email database(s). It also explains how continuous real-time data journaling and periodic snapshots provide simple, rapid, and granular recovery to any point in time.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.