Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Midframe/ Midrange Servers
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Entry Level Servers
Enterprise Systems Management
Mainframe/ High-end Servers
Availability, Performance and Problem Management
Data and Application Distribution
1 - 25 of 488 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by SAS Institute Inc.
How To Migrate Your Data In Seven Steps
- (Free Research) Historically, data migration projects have had a tendency to fail. According to Bloor Research, as many as 60 percent do not succeed. How can you prevent failure when migrating your data? Follow this seven-step process, then download the SAS white paper at the end of this article to learn more.
March 16, 2009
by DataFlux Corporation
The Data Governance Maturity Model
- (Free Research) The success of a business is increasingly tied to the quality of their information. Through the Data Governance Maturity Model, organizations can identify precisely how they can create an environment that can deliver and sustain high-quality information.
by Intacct Corporation
ROI Case Study: Intacct Emergent Game Technologies
- (Free Research) Emergent needed an accounting application that would enable it to reconcile multiple currencies across its multiple subsidiaries, reduce manual data entry and monthly consolidation processes, and streamline revenue management. Continue reading to learn how Emergent chose Intacct for the financial management solution.
by APC by Schneider Electric
Fundamental Principles of Network Security
- (Free Research) This paper covers the fundamentals of secure networking systems, including firewalls, network topology and secure protocols.
Gartner: Use Heterogeneous Storage Virtualization as a Bridge to Cloud
- (Free Research) Data center operators who are interested in private cloud storage technologies struggle with moving existing storage infrastructure into a cloud storage paradigm. Heterogeneous storage virtualization appliances offer a transition path for operators by preserving their investments and adding cloud operating semantics.
Digital Trust in the Cloud: Liquid Security in Cloudy Places
- (Free Research) While some individual users are experimenting with cloud processing, other users have already fully committed to the cloud as an important part of their enterprise architecture and operation. Read this white paper to learn about the evolution of cloud processing and whether or not the cloud processing boom will continue.
Ovum briefing: The cloud computing strategies of major telcos
- (Free Research) The major global telcos have led the competitive march from telecoms into cloud computing, and are now widely seen as credible players in cloud computing services including infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS).
by BlueArc Corp.
Scalable Mid-Range Storage Solution
- (Free Research) In this white paper the new BlueArc Titan 1100 model is explored. The Titan 1100 enables a more cohesive end-to-end enterprise storage infrastructure strategy when combined with the rest of Titan family of products.
by Oracle Corporation
Customers Standardize on Oracle Database 11g (Reference Booklet)
- (Free Research) This customer reference booklet contains a sampling of real business results that organizations around the world, in a variety of industries, have achieved by upgrading and standardizing on Oracle Database 11g. We hope you find these success stories helpful in learning how Oracle can help you achieve your business and IT objectives.
by Verisign, Inc.
State of DNS Availability Report
- (Free Research) This domain name system (DNS) availability report illustrates the risks and impact that site downtime can have on revenue generation, business continuity, customer loyalty and more.
IBM Software: A Green Strategy for Your Entire Organization
- (Free Research) This paper explores optimization strategies and demonstrated benefits being achieved today with IBM Software solutions. Utilization of these capabilities can help you meet the increasing challenges of energy efficiency, cost containment and compliance.
Computer Weekly – 13 November 2012: Government commits to open standards
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, we look at the government's controversial new policy on open standards and what it means for public sector IT. After hurricane Sandy hit New York, we talk to one datacentre operator about how it kept services running. And our latest buyers' guide examines the market for infrastructure on demand. Read the issue now.
Computer Weekly – 5 March 2013: Planning for a 4G future
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, now the 4G spectrum auction is over, we look at what happens next for the future of mobile networking. Cloud computing promises to save costs – we examine how to ensure a return on investment. And we report from the RSA conference on how big data is helping tackle cyber security threats. Read the issue now.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.