Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Unified Communications / Voice & Data Convergence
Enterprise Information Integration/ Metadata Management
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Database Planning and Implementation
Data Replication and Mirroring
Product Data Management/ Product Information Management
1 - 25 of 493 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Global Knowledge
Getting Started with Master Data Services
- (Free Research) This white paper highlights the new Master Data Services feature. This enhancement allows an organization to create a Master Data Hub that provides a “single source of truth” for the enterprise’s numerous data entities and hierarchies.
February 24, 2011
by Hexaware Technologies
Data Mart Consolidation
- (Free Research) This white paper explores how Data Mart consolidation is an effective tool for saving money when dealing with large volumes of data.
September 12, 2011
by Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
Webcast: Engineered Systems for Data Warehousing and Analytics
- (Free Research) This webcast examines the need for an integrated data warehousing and analytics solution in order to get the right data to the right people at the right time and provide fast access to reliable information and tools to translate that insight into actions.
December 07, 2012
by SAP America, Inc.
T-Systems: Flexible Offerings from SAP® Education Boost Expertise While Keeping Costs down
- (Free Research) This paper explains how T-Systems, an SAP global hosting partner and an outsourcing provider for SAP, turned to SAP Education to create an intensive SAP training course that greatly reduced the need for travel. Read on to learn the business benefits T-Systems has experienced since combining efforts with SAP Education.
September 28, 2010
by Pitney Bowes Group 1 Software
The secrets of highly effective data governance programs
- (Free Research) The first key to a successful data governance program is ensuring user and organization expectations. To find out more secret advice for highly effective data governance programs read this expert e-Book. Our editorial team has gathered tips, techniques and best practices to plan a successful data governance plan.
September 16, 2011
by Global Knowledge
Cisco Training: June – December 2010
- (Free Research) In this training guide you’ll learn: Routing and Switching, Unified Communications and Contact Center, Security, Data Center and Storage, Unified Wireless, Optical Networking, Service Providers and so much more.
July 06, 2010
by Microsoft Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Developer Training on SharePoint 2010
- (Free Research) This training course was designed for professional developers interested in using Microsoft SharePoint 2010 to rapidly develop and deploy solutions. The course contains a series of videos and presentations that will help guide you along the way.
December 10, 2009
by HP & Intel®
- (Free Research) Get a step-by-step approach for data center managers that covers everything from making the business case to getting the best training. Sections in this IT Handbook include training staff to manage linux environments and much more.
March 29, 2011
by Websense, Inc.
The Advantages of a Hosted Security Model
- (Free Research) Learn how organizations today are responding to new types of email threats. This white paper discusses how a hosted security is now a viable solution for organizations and is increasingly deployed to ensure better security and reduced costs.
by Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 4
Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 4
- (Free Research) This e-zine issue explains the direct benefits of implementing a SAP virtualization plan. It compares virtualization platforms, highlights common problems, and offers tips to leverage hardware-assisted memory virtualization.
by Global Knowledge
IT Roles Facing Extinction
- (Free Research) This essential white paper details which IT roles are most in jeopardy as organizations continue to take advantage of key technologies such as the cloud and virtualization, and outsource less specialized tasks to decrease management overhead. Plus, examine how IT professionals can best position themselves and their companies for the future.
UK IT priorities 2012
- (Free Research) This exclusive Computer Weekly research reveals how UK IT departments are prioritising their budgets in 2012, which technologies they are investing in, and the impact of cloud computing, mobile and other disruptive technology on their IT strategies.
G-Cloud Report: Service Specification Approach
- (Free Research) The G-Cloud, Government Applications Store and Data Centre Consolidation Phase 2 programme started on 5 October 2009 and will run till 12 February 2010. The programme comprises seven workstrands and a Programme Office function.
by Red Hat and HP
Expert Advice for Making the Move From Unix to Linux
- (Free Research) Once you know how to make a business case for migration, learn how to train your Unix staff to manage Linux environments. Find out about key differences between the two operating systems and provide your team with tactics for optimal backup and performance monitoring.
by Skytap, Inc.
A Buyer's Guide to Choosing a Cloud Service Provider
- (Free Research) Most enterprises are now evaluating external clouds to offloadtheir dynamic IT workloads, including application development,testing, training, IT prototyping and ERP migration environments.This white paper explores the top ten requirements buyersmust evaluate to select the right cloud provider.
by Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 13
Virtual Data Center E-Zine - Volume 13: Wanted: Well-Rounded IT Professionals
- (Free Research) Virtualization and other new data center technologies have changed the way IT professionals work. Find out in this month's issue what skills are needed to stay ahead in today's competitive workforce. Also, learn what virtualization options don't require a hypervisor. And, for those going the hypervisor route, get advice on picking the best one...
by Teradici Corporation
The TERA1100 Portal Processor
The TERA1100 Portal Processor enables centralized computing to span an enterprise network from the datacenter to the desktop by implementing advanced display compression algorithms and I/O bridging to guarantee a high performance user experience.
by Intacct Corporation
ROI Case Study: Intacct Emergent Game Technologies
- (Free Research) Emergent needed an accounting application that would enable it to reconcile multiple currencies across its multiple subsidiaries, reduce manual data entry and monthly consolidation processes, and streamline revenue management. Continue reading to learn how Emergent chose Intacct for the financial management solution.
Thetrainline.com: Datacentre Transformation
- (Free Research) Josko Grljevic, IS Director of thetrainline.com, explains how he cut its IT costs dramatically by virtualising its data centre and moving IT services into the cloud.
Computer Weekly Buyers' Guide: Cloud Computing
- (Free Research) This seven-page Buyer’s Guide to Cloud Computing by Computer Weekly journalists details the kinds of cloud offering that CIOs and senior IT professionals will need to take into account as they plan future outsourcing, hosting and application strategies.
by Ericom Software
Ericom Desktop Virtualization Solutions
Ericom virtualization solutions enable you to administer virtual desktops from a centralized location, reducing the cost and complexity of virtual desktop deployment and upkeep. Supported virtualization servers include VMware, Microsoft and others.
by Hitachi Data Systems
E-Guide: Data Center Systems Management Best Practices
- (Free Research) Access this expert e-guide to discover how open source systems management tools can be very beneficial to your data center. Also learn how to successfully manage a virtual environment and beat out the challenges while fully expanding your data center.
by Hitachi Data Systems
Lloyds Banking Group
- (Free Research) Following the integration between Lloyds TSB and HBOS in 2009, the newly formed Lloyds Banking Group emerged as the UK’s largest retail bank. Read this white paper to learn how they used virtualisation to ensure its Wholesale Markets and Treasury and Trading (WMTT) department could operate at an enterprise level.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.