Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Remote Access Technologies
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
1 - 25 of 480 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
New E-Guide: Securing and Consolidating Remote and Branch Offices
- (Free Research) The remote office/branch office (ROBO) is now a main part of many organizations' storage initiatives. This eGuide, featuring articles from Storage magazine, outlines the issues of protecting ROBO data and provides insight and strategies for...
September 01, 2007
by Connectria Hosting
Complex Managed Hosting: Market Survey and Vendor Feature Comparison
- (Free Research) In its most sophisticated form, complex managed hosting, companies can outsource high-level IT functions such as OS management, virtualization, load balancing, performance monitoring, security and more. Read this market survey to get a comparison of the different features offered by complex managed hosting companies.
August 27, 2010
CloudBurst Technical Demonstration
- (Free Research) The IBM CloudBurst Family is a line of pre-integrated service delivery platforms including hardware, storage, networking, virtualization, and service management software, which will enable you to create a private cloud environment.
September 08, 2009
IBM CloudBurst™: Making Rain in an Economic Dry Spell
- (Free Research) A complement to your existing IT infrastructure, IBM CloudBurst™ includes hardware, software and services, and provides secure, reliable, private cloud computing. Fit-for-purpose and self-contained, IBM CloudBurst dramatically reduces capital and operational costs, accelerating investment payback. Read on to learn more . . .
September 08, 2009
by Riverbed Technology, Inc.
Extreme Savings: Cutting Costs with Riverbed
- (Free Research) This paper explores how enterprises can use Riverbed solutions to cut hard costs and make the most of their existing infrastructure, without negatively impacting their operations.
June 16, 2009
by BlueArc Corp.
Scalable Mid-Range Storage Solution
- (Free Research) In this white paper the new BlueArc Titan 1100 model is explored. The Titan 1100 enables a more cohesive end-to-end enterprise storage infrastructure strategy when combined with the rest of Titan family of products.
by FalconStor Software
Merging Backup and Disaster Recovery (DR) Processes
- (Free Research) This paper describes how continuous data protection (CDP) technology can bridge various DR methodologies to help organizations overcome the challenges of tape and achieve maximum benefits from their IT investments.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Introducing Dell 12th Generation PowerEdge Servers
- (Free Research) This short video examines the importance of remote server management, especially as organizations expand globally. Discover new design features that enable you to quickly detect issues, regardless of the physical location of your data center.
by CIO Decisions
Beyond Backup Ezine: Disaster Recovery Strategies for Branch Offices
- (Free Research) The July/August issue of CIO Decisions Ezine focuses on disaster recovery in remote and branch offices, especially in midmarket organizations. Read this issue to learn some great tips and techniques for increasing your remote workers' ability to bounce back after an unfortunate event.
by Iron Mountain
How to choose the best remote online backup service provider
- (Free Research) Online data backups and backing up data to a remote online backup service provider can be a good way to back up your data. Read this FAQ guide sponsored by Iron Mountain to learn more about remote backups today.
by Zenith Infotech
Presentation Transcript: Protecting Data on the Edge
- (Free Research) According to industry statistics, the majority of a typical company's data doesn't reside on data center storage -- it lives on the "edge." The edge may be desktop PCs, laptops or even smart phones and PDAs. In this transcript, W. Curtis Preston describes the most effective techniques, tools and best practices for protecting edge or mobile data.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.