Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Content Delivery Networks/ Web Application Acceleration
Network Modeling and Analysis
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
1 - 25 of 495 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Red Hat and JBoss
KVM for Server Virtualization: An Open Source Solution Comes of Age
- (Free Research) As server virtualization is growing throughout the various professional communities, the number of platforms on which to run virtualized servers is increasing. Take a look at this exclusive resource for an insightful and thorough analysis of the kernel-based virtual machine, the latest server virtualization platform.
May 01, 2011
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Minimize LAN Switch Tiers to Reduce Cost and Increase Efficiency
- (Free Research) Established LAN design practices were created for an environment of limited switch performance. Today's high-capacity switches allow new design approaches, thus reducing cost and complexity in campus and data center LANs. Read this Gartner report to learn about maximizing LAN performance by minimizing LAN switch Tiers.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Virtual Machine Networking: Standards and Solutions
- (Free Research) Uncover details about the two main standards for virtual networking and discover why using them as complementary options can help you achieve virtual networking success.
by Dell, Inc.
Distributed Core Architecture Using the Z9000 Core Switching System
- (Free Research) Distributed core architectures can provide greater scalability, higher bandwidth, and higher resiliency for your network foundation for data centers to handle the amount of “big data” that is coming through networks today.
CW Buyer's Guide: Server Virtualisation
- (Free Research) This Computer Weekly buyer’s guide to server virtualisation looks at the potential barriers to successful virtualisation and how they can be overcome.
by Red Hat & IBM
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 on IBM System X – a Smarter Choice
- (Free Research) Organizations stand to gain cost-savings of 40-75% from server consolidation and reduced data center space and power needs. Discover how a Red Hat and IBM partnership can help deliver enterprise-ready virtualization solutions that offer increased performance, scalability, security and manageability.
Energy Efficient Data Center Cabinet Systems for Cisco Switches
- (Free Research) This brochure focuses on Panduit's new Net-Serv and Net-Access Cabinets that enable improved thermal management and reduced power consumption in designs that optimize flexibility and space utilization around Cisco Nexus 7018, MD9500 Series, and 6500 Series Switches.
by Red Hat
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 Live Chat Transcript
- (Free Research) In this Q&A session with the Red Hat Virtualization team, gain insights into the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) platform and discover how RHEV compares to the competition in terms of price, flexibility, features and more. Review the experts' responses to key questions posed by your peers.
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Yankee Group: Blade Switches Don't Cut It in a 10 Gig Data Center
- (Free Research) The enterprise data center has gone through several major changes over the past few years. Now, the industry is in the middle of shifting to a fully virtualized data center. Yet for organizations to fully maximize their investments in virtualization technology, the network must transform as well. Access this resource to learn more.
Presentation Transcript - Optimizing Your Data Center Using Virtensys I/O Virtualization Switches
- (Free Research) My name is Bob Napaa. I am the VP of Business Development and Marketing for Virtensys. In this presentation transcript, I will be talking about the Virtensys I/O virtualization switches and then how they can optimize the data centers, in terms of reducing power consumption, reducing equipment cost and enhancing the manageability of the data center.
by Panda Security
Managed Office Protection: Switching from AV to SaaS
- (Free Research) Antivirus products require too much time and effort for small and mid-sized companies. Security as a Service (SaaS) means delivering traditional security applications as an Internet-based service to customers. Now you can focus on your core business, switch from Antivirus to Security as a Service and start enjoying the benefits of SaaS.
by Global Knowledge
Cisco Training: June – December 2010
- (Free Research) In this training guide you’ll learn: Routing and Switching, Unified Communications and Contact Center, Security, Data Center and Storage, Unified Wireless, Optical Networking, Service Providers and so much more.
by Continental Resources
Designing Secure Multi-Tenancy into Virtualized Data Centers
- (Free Research) Today’s traditional IT model suffers from resources located in different, unrelated silos—leading to low utilization and gross inefficiency. Enterprise servers reside in one area of the data center and network switches and storage arrays in another. This document describes the design of - and the rationale behind - the Secure Cloud Architecture.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.