Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
DC Power Solutions
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Enterprise Systems Management
Surge Protection & Power Conditioning
1 - 25 of 487 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Webinar: RightScale and Amazon EC2 in Europe
- (Free Research) Learn how to utilize RightScale for your deployment on Amazon EC2 in Europe. In this webinar, the importance of RightScale and Amazon EC2 in Europe and European adoption of cloud computing will be discussed.
February 25, 2010
Virtual Data Centre UK E-Zine Volume 4: The Realities of Virtualised Data Centres
- (Free Research) The IT in Europe virtual data centre e-zine covers the effects of virtualisation on data centres, including management headaches. Discover the challenges posed by an ever-increasing number of virtual resources and access three case studies from the Best of VMworld Europe 2011 User Awards.
December 08, 2011
CW Europe - November Edition
- (Free Research) The November 2012 edition of CWEurope focuses on what should always be one of your top IT priorities: Disaster recovery. Without a plan B, you risk the continuance of your business in the event of a natural disaster, hardware malfunction, human error or digital threat. It's disaster recovery or disaster devastation - the choice is up to you.
November 01, 2012
CW Europe – May Edition
- (Free Research) Due to rising electricity costs and green legislation, green IT is no longer just a boardroom discussion but a reality for many European businesses. CW Europe looks at how to reduce running costs in the datacentre and throughout the business, with energy-efficient technologies.
April 30, 2013
CW+: Quocrica report: Managed hosting in Europe
- (Free Research) The term “managed hosting” describes the provision of a ready to use IT stack including hardware and infrastructure software for thedeployment of applications.
September 16, 2010
IT in Europe Virtual Data Centre Vol. 1, No. 3 Server Hardware and Refresh Cycle Options
- (Free Research) Virtualization has come a long way, and now IT pros are tasked with keeping their virtual machines secure. This expert e-zine follows the evolution of virtualization and offers advice for developing an effective security strategy. Plus, find out what took place at VMworld 2011 within the virtualization and cloud arenas.
September 27, 2011
by APC by Schneider Electric
Increasing Data Center Efficiency by Using Improved High Density Power Distribution
- (Free Research) A new approach to power distribution for high density server installations saves floor space, simplifies power cabling, saves capital cost, reduces weight, and increases electrical efficiency. This paper describes this distribution architecture and quantifies the benefits.
January 01, 2006
CW Special report on Wipro
- (Free Research) This 5 page special report from Computer Weekly gives you the facts on Wipro, its strategy, products and services and financial performance.
November 23, 2012
Email and Web Security SaaS
- (Free Research) Read this paper to learn about the many offerings of Webroot's Software as a Service (SaaS)-delivered e-mail and Web security suites, including anti-spam, anti-spyware, anti-virus, and email archiving and encryption.
April 14, 2009
Computer Weekly – 13 November 2012: Government commits to open standards
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, we look at the government's controversial new policy on open standards and what it means for public sector IT. After hurricane Sandy hit New York, we talk to one datacentre operator about how it kept services running. And our latest buyers' guide examines the market for infrastructure on demand. Read the issue now.
November 13, 2012
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
New York Stock Exchange Chooses Juniper for Next-Generation Datacenters
- (Free Research) This IDC Buyer Case Study examines the decision of NYSE Euronext to choose Juniper Networks as the primary supplier for the company's datacenter, Ethernet switching, and routing needs. Read on to learn more about how Juniper Networks is bringing the New York Stock Exchange into the twenty-first century.
July 11, 2009
by SAP America, Inc.
T-Systems: Flexible Offerings from SAP® Education Boost Expertise While Keeping Costs down
- (Free Research) This paper explains how T-Systems, an SAP global hosting partner and an outsourcing provider for SAP, turned to SAP Education to create an intensive SAP training course that greatly reduced the need for travel. Read on to learn the business benefits T-Systems has experienced since combining efforts with SAP Education.
September 28, 2010
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Building Blocks for IT Convergence
- (Free Research) Access this presentation transcript to discover how implementing a converged infrastructure can help with data center complexity due to virtualization. Read on to learn more about converged data center specifications and advantages.
October 01, 2012
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- (Free Research) This white paper discusses how utilizing a blade server strategy to create a flexible, cost-effective infrastructure to optimize your data center.
February 26, 2013
by HP & Intel®
Conquering the challenges of data center complexity
- (Free Research) Access this white paper to discover eight important features to look for in an external service provider. Learn how a provider can reduce complexity in your data center and simplify overall operations.
March 31, 2012
by Siemon Company
Comparing Copper and Fiber Options in the Data Center
- (Free Research) This resource provides key tips and best practices to plan the most cost-effective data center infrastructure to maximize your return on investment. Learn about power and cooling efficiencies, increasing storage and bandwidth trends, 10Gb/s infrastructure options, and discover the benefits of virtualization.
October 05, 2011
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Yankee Group: Blade Switches Don't Cut It in a 10 Gig Data Center
- (Free Research) The enterprise data center has gone through several major changes over the past few years. Now, the industry is in the middle of shifting to a fully virtualized data center. Yet for organizations to fully maximize their investments in virtualization technology, the network must transform as well. Access this resource to learn more.
November 15, 2011
by Datalink and NetApp
Moving Toward a Virtual Data Center
- (Free Research) This exclusive resource describes how virtualization can benefit your data center and addresses both public and private cloud strategies.Learn about the many challenges IT pros face and access the necessary steps in the evolution to a cost-effective and efficient virtual data center.
June 29, 2011
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.