Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Web Site Hosting
Application Management and Maintenance
Enterprise Systems Management
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
1 - 25 of 482 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by SOCOMEC Group
Planning and Design for a Data Centre Electrical Power Infrastructure: Distribution, UPS, Safety and Savings
- (Free Research) This paper examines that a data centre design must meet specific requirements including; site selection, space, available power, air conditioning, load, environmental quality, and risk evaluation, but also the requirements of the electrical power supply system. It is also discusses how necessary it is to consider the cost of service downtime.
February 15, 2011
by Tenzing Managed IT Services
Tenzing Resource Center
- (Free Research) Welcome to Tenzing's new Managed Hosting Resource Center. Tenzing's resource center provides information such as news articles, white papers, and webinar broadcasts concerning managed hosting services from in-house and third-party sources that can help you make the right hosting choices for your organization.
June 29, 2010
by Symantec Hosted Services
Hosted Security IT Manager's Guide
- (Free Research) Hosted security, such as MessageLabs, provides companies with protection against email and web malware plus spam and content filtering, email archive and continuity. Read this guide to learn more about your hosted security options.
July 01, 2009
CW+: Quocrica report: Managed hosting in Europe
- (Free Research) The term “managed hosting” describes the provision of a ready to use IT stack including hardware and infrastructure software for thedeployment of applications.
September 16, 2010
by Oracle Corporation
Agile , Secure, Reliable: World-Class Customer Service in the Cloud
- (Free Research) Businesses looking to reduce the costs of customer service should look to the cloud. A recent Frost and Sullivan study found that cloud-based contact centers can reduce TCO by 77% in the first year vs. on-premise systems. Read on to learn about a cloud-based customer service platform and the benefits it can provide your business.
September 01, 2012
by Hewlett-Packard Company
DC Hosting, Outsourcing And Colocation Strategies
- (Free Research) This expert e-guide presents selection criteria and opportunities in order to successfully evaluate and leverage data center outsourcing providers to ensure you're getting the highest level of service and benefits from your investment.
February 01, 2013
by Virtual Data Center E-Zine - Volume 9
Virtual Data Center E-Zine - Volume 9
- (Free Research) In this month's issue of Virtual Data Center, learn how to reduce the number of physical servers even more by focusing on the process of virtual machine placement on host servers.
April 06, 2009
by itelligence, Inc.
E-Book: Managed SAP Hosting: How to evaluate the providers and ensure a solid SLA
- (Free Research) In this e-book, experts share their advice on the things that can make or break a project. Readers will discover what the current market for managed hosting is like, what to include in an SLA, and the key considerations when selecting a hosted provider. Read this e-book to find out why SAP Hosting makes sense for your organization.
April 28, 2010
by CDW Corporation
Allied Solutions Moves IP Telephony System to CDW Data Center
- (Free Research) As part of a larger outsourcing project, Allied Solutions decided to outsource their IP Telephony infrastructure to take advantage of the stability, security, and redundancy that a data center could offer. To achieve this goal, they turned to CDW’s Hosting and Managed Services solutions.
September 01, 2009
by Dell, Inc.
Will Traffic Spikes Overwhelm Your Data Center?
- (Free Research) As virtualized servers are being employed, network traffic is certainly changing. IT managers need to take traffic into account when they are thinking of deploying more virtualized servers.
November 23, 2011
Data center flexibility and efficiency: Increasing the business value of IT
- (Free Research) <p>There is always room for data centre improvement, but determining what steps you need to take to realise tangible business benefits can be a challenging task. This white paper outlines a data centre improvement strategy and reveals key points to keep in mind as you put it into place.</p>
February 01, 2012
by Freudenberg IT
eBook: Managed SAP Hosting - Determining If It's Right For Your Business
- (Free Research) In this e-book, experts share their advice on the things that can make or break a project. Readers will discover what the current market for managed hosting is like, what to include in an SLA, and the key considerations when selecting a hosted provider.
June 01, 2009
Colocation Versus Managed Hosting
- (Free Research) Access this resource guide to determine the differences between colocation and managed hosting when it comes to outsourcing for your organization.
April 28, 2011
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.