Topics Related to Your Search
Compliance Management/ Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
Data Center Management
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Materials Compliance Management Solutions
1 - 25 of 478 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by APC by Schneider Electric
Monitoring Physical Threats in the Data Center
- (Free Research) This paper describes the class of threats, suggests approaches to deploying monitoring devices, and provides best practices in leveraging the collected data to reduce downtime.
Why Should Companies Take a Closer Look at Business Continuity Planning?
- (Free Research) Over the last 30 years, companies have significantly changed their approach to ensuring that their businesses can continue to run in the event of a catastrophe. Read this white paper to learn how business continuity and disaster recovery solutions can help you to develop a more robust enterprise.
by Schneider Electric
Monitoring Physical Threats in the Data Center
- (Free Research) Access this white paper to learn how outdated monitoring practices can leave your data center vulnerable to threats. This resource describes these physical threats, suggests approaches to deploying monitoring devices and provides best practices for leveraging the collected data to reduce downtime
by Emerson Network Power
Data Center Service Management: A New Imperative for Managing Today's Data Centers
- (Free Research) To appropriately apply the principles of DCSM, a comprehensive enterprise solution must be able to provide significant levels of control over the infrastructure. Aperture VISTA® is the only enterprise-wide solution to be able to deliver all aspects of DCSM with a multidimensional perspective.
Data Centre Energy Efficiency IT Handbook
- (Free Research) The deadline for the UK's Carbon Reduction Commitment scheme has now passed, and companies will begin to receive fines if they can't demonstrate how they've reduced their carbon footprint or are putting processes in place to do so. This expert IT handbook offers detailed information about this new regulation and how organisations can adhere to it.
by Iron Mountain
FAQ Guide: Offsite Backup Tape Storage and Choosing a Tape Vaulting Service
- (Free Research) Organizations that back data up to tape typically rely on a tape vaulting service to carry backup tapes offsite. That way, if the data center is destroyed by a disaster such as a fire or a tornado, the backups won't be destroyed along with the data center. This tip discusses criteria for choosing an offsite tape storage service.
by Quantum Corporation
Data Protection for Virtual Environments Webcast
- (Free Research) In this webcast, Greg Schulz, Founder and Senior Analyst at The StorageIO Group, and Randy Glissman, Solutions Marketing Manager at Quantum, explore solutions for virtual server data protection and discuss general data center trends and perspectives.
The Federal Mandate for Data Center Consolidation
- (Free Research) Learn about federal data center consolidation requirements and consolidation and cloud computing solutions designed to streamline IT infrastructure and deliver cost, energy and performance benefits.
by Dell and VMware
The Promise and Limitations of Hybrid Cloud Computing
- (Free Research) A hybrid cloud environment offers the unique features of both a public and private cloud solution in managing your data center. This expert podcast explores the key benefits and issues every organization should consider in adopting a hybrid cloud model.
by Hewlett Packard Company and Intel
Introduction to Virtualization E-book, Chapter 1: Virtualization Concepts in Disaster Recovery
- (Free Research) Virtualization is changing the disaster recovery landscape. This E-Book is a beginners' guide to virtualization with chapters on disaster recovery (DR), test and development, server consolidation, high availability, storage, security and key technologies including VMware ESX,Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer.
by LogLogic, Inc.
Virtual Compliance In The VMware Automated Data Center
- (Free Research) Switching to a virtual infrastructure not only provides benefits, but also comes with significant change, and organizations must find new ways to collect and manage logs. This paper explores log management in virtualized environments, including its challenges and opportunities.
by Oracle Corporation
Consolidate Storage Infrastructure and Create a Greener Datacenter
- (Free Research) Read this paper to learn how to find ways to cope with an expanding storage infrastructure, as well as provide continuous access to data stored on reliable and secure media, meet stringent compliance regulations and create operational efficiency while simultaneously cutting costs.
by Stratus Technologies
Health care Virtual Data Center Ezine: Server Virtualization Strategies for the Health IT Pro
- (Free Research) As healthcare facilities increase their reliance on EHR systems, the need to virtualize servers becomes readily apparent. These facilities can reap the same benefits that enterprises in other industries enjoy, but there are some precautions that providers should take before they embark on a virtualization project. Read on to find out more.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.