Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Compliance Management/ Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
1 - 25 of 476 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Oracle Corporation
Consolidate Storage Infrastructure and Create a Greener Datacenter
- (Free Research) Read this paper to learn how to find ways to cope with an expanding storage infrastructure, as well as provide continuous access to data stored on reliable and secure media, meet stringent compliance regulations and create operational efficiency while simultaneously cutting costs.
April 14, 2010
by LogLogic, Inc.
Virtual Compliance In The VMware Automated Data Center
- (Free Research) Switching to a virtual infrastructure not only provides benefits, but also comes with significant change, and organizations must find new ways to collect and manage logs. This paper explores log management in virtualized environments, including its challenges and opportunities.
July 21, 2011
by Vyatta Inc.
Application Brief: Virtual Firewall and Secure Access Gateway
- (Free Research) Vyatta delivers the only multi-layer virtual network security solution that maintains compliance and enables instant migration of complex, layered firewall architectures from the physical network into any virtual data center, without compromises.
April 11, 2011
by Juniper Networks, Inc and Plan B Technologies, Inc
Securing the Physical, Virtual, Cloud Continuum
- (Free Research) Information security best practices remain largely the same as 15 years ago, based on a strong perimeter defense. However, virtualization and cloud computing are radically changing data center operations. Security and compliance controls need to extend across the physical, virtual, cloud continuum in order to adapt to this new infrastructure.
July 26, 2010
The Federal Mandate for Data Center Consolidation
- (Free Research) Learn about federal data center consolidation requirements and consolidation and cloud computing solutions designed to streamline IT infrastructure and deliver cost, energy and performance benefits.
February 01, 2012
by Stratus Technologies
Health care Virtual Data Center Ezine: Server Virtualization Strategies for the Health IT Pro
- (Free Research) As healthcare facilities increase their reliance on EHR systems, the need to virtualize servers becomes readily apparent. These facilities can reap the same benefits that enterprises in other industries enjoy, but there are some precautions that providers should take before they embark on a virtualization project. Read on to find out more.
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Five Best Practices to Protect Your Virtual Environment
- (Free Research) This paper lays out five "best practice" ways to fortify your planned or existing virtualized environment, ensuring that it is architected for security, malware suppression, and regulation compliance.
QSA Tokenization Broker Assessors Guide
- (Free Research) Tokenization has become popular as a way of strengthening the security of credit card and e-commerce transactions while minimizing the cost and complexity of compliance. In this white paper, learn about a tokenization approach that can reduce compliance costs in both data center and private cloud environments.
Datacenter Management Optimization with Microsoft System Center
- (Free Research) System Center lowers the cost of delivering datacenter services through integrated, end-to-end management of physical and virtual environments, and supports the optimization of the datacenter in three primary ways. Each of these benefits, and the solutions that enable them, are discussed in this paper.
IT Services Purchase Intentions 2013
- (Free Research) This survey of over 130 European IT professionals from Computer Weekly and TechTarget examines company's buying plans for IT services in 2013.
Virtual Data Center: Health Care IT Edition, Sept. 2011
- (Free Research) Cloud computing holds a lot of promise for the healthcare industry, since infrastructure costs can hinder the adoption of EHR systems. However, many providers shy away from cloud services because of security concerns. Inside this e-zine, gain insight on how to utilize the cloud while still ensuring patient data security and HIPAA compliance.
Presentation Transcript: Staying Compliant in the Cloud
- (Free Research) Access this resource for a detailed outline of the complications involved with meeting regulatory compliance and what your responsibilities are for compliance in a public cloud setting.
by BeyondTrust Corporation
Securing Privilege Delegation in Public and Private Cloud Computing Infrastructure
- (Free Research) As an emerging trend that provides rapid access to dynamically scalable and virtualized IT resources, cloud computing promises new and exciting opportunities for organizations to create lean, robust and cost-effective IT infrastructures that better align with business goals. Read this paper to find out more.
by BeyondTrust Corporation
PCI DSS Compliance in the UNIX/Linux Datacenter Environment
- (Free Research) Read this whitepaper to discover a solution that enables IT organizations to create a secure access control infrastructure through granular authorization and "delegation" of the UNIX/Linux root or super user password to users based on their role and duties in the organization.
Data Centre Energy Efficiency IT Handbook
- (Free Research) The deadline for the UK's Carbon Reduction Commitment scheme has now passed, and companies will begin to receive fines if they can't demonstrate how they've reduced their carbon footprint or are putting processes in place to do so. This expert IT handbook offers detailed information about this new regulation and how organisations can adhere to it.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.