Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Data Replication and Mirroring
1 - 25 of 479 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Iron Mountain
How to choose the best remote online backup service provider
- (Free Research) Online data backups and backing up data to a remote online backup service provider can be a good way to back up your data. Read this FAQ guide sponsored by Iron Mountain to learn more about remote backups today.
February 08, 2011
by Zenith Infotech
Presentation Transcript: Protecting Data on the Edge
- (Free Research) According to industry statistics, the majority of a typical company's data doesn't reside on data center storage -- it lives on the "edge." The edge may be desktop PCs, laptops or even smart phones and PDAs. In this transcript, W. Curtis Preston describes the most effective techniques, tools and best practices for protecting edge or mobile data.
November 24, 2009
by 3X Systems
What are the challenges of backing up remote sites?
- (Free Research) This is a presentation transcript of the SearchStorage.com expert videocast on Remote Backup. Dave Raffo, Senior News Director at TechTarget’s storage sites, discusses remote backup with Curtis Preston, Executive Editor at TechTarget. The transcript will address the challenges of backing up remote sites.
October 21, 2009
Essential Guide to Backup and Virtual Servers
- (Free Research) This Essential Guide offers a collection of tips, tools and techniques that you can use to back up your virtual servers more efficiently. Find out about the intricacies of using VMware's Consolidate Backup (VCB) application, get tips on how to fine-tune your current backup app for virtual servers, and read about the common problems and solutions.
September 09, 2009
by ExaGrid Systems, Inc.
7-Eleven Stores Ring Up Better Backups with ExaGrid
- (Free Research) When 7-Eleven Stores needed a disk-based backup system to streamline its nightly data protection procedures, they turned to a two-site ExaGrid system. Read this case study for the details.
March 08, 2010
Computer Weekly Buyers' Guide: Cloud Computing
- (Free Research) This seven-page Buyer’s Guide to Cloud Computing by Computer Weekly journalists details the kinds of cloud offering that CIOs and senior IT professionals will need to take into account as they plan future outsourcing, hosting and application strategies.
January 19, 2011
Splunk App for VMware
- (Free Research) This paper covers features and benefits of the Splunk app for VMware and how it can add visibility to virtual environments within your organization.
April 04, 2012
by VMware, Inc.
Effectively virtualize mission-critical applications by building the right infrastructure
- (Free Research) As the gold standard in data center virtualization technologies, VMware® provides a broad portfolio of capabilities that organizations can leverage to maximize the value, efficiency, and effectiveness of their virtualization initiatives. This white paper discusses the best way to virtualize mission-critical applications with VMware technology.
November 01, 2010
by Quantum Corporation
Quantum DXi-Series: Deduplicated Backup and Remote Replication Solutions
- (Free Research) Watch this illuminating video to learn more about data deduplication as well as how the Quantum DXi-Series disk backup and replication solutions leverage data deduplication technology to dramatically shrink your disk requirements and enable remote replication replication as a disaster recovery technique.
June 10, 2009
by Dell and VMware
E-Guide: Tips for creating a VDI backup plan
- (Free Research) This e-guide from SearchVirtualDesktop.com explains how to develop a VDI backup plan to protect your virtual desktops against disaster. Learn why it is essential to focus on both the virtual desktops and the infrastructure when developing a backup strategy.
April 06, 2011
by HP Novell
Make the Move from UNIX to Linux: Now is the Time
- (Free Research) Today’s IT professionals are making strategic investments in Linux, preferring its open architecture and low cost to the proprietary and expensive UNIX platform. Migrating to Linux offers several opportunities for optimizing your data center and controlling costs. Read this white paper to learn more about the many benefits of migrating to Linux.
January 10, 2011
Desktop Virtualization with Citrix XenDesktop - 3 Easy Steps to a Better Desktop
- (Free Research) The complexity and cost of running and maintaining the desktop has reached new heights in today's progressively mobile and global business environment. In this paper, we'll take a look at the factors that are changing the world of the desktop and rendering traditional desktop lifecycle management obsolete.
December 31, 2008
by FalconStor Software
Virtually Effortless Backup for VMware Environments
- (Free Research) VMware Consolidated Backup (VCB) improves virtual server backup, but there are a number of limitations. FalconStor Software has a solution that works with VCB while overcoming these limitations. Using this solution, you can quickly and efficiently back up virtual machines and retain transactional consistency, without management complexity.
March 09, 2009
by ExaGrid Systems, Inc.
7-Eleven Stores Ring up Better Backups with ExaGrid
- (Free Research) 7-Eleven Stores began looking for a disk-based backup system in an effort to streamline its nightly data protection procedures and to increase the amount of data the company could back up each night.
by Hewlett Packard Company and Intel
eBook: The Green Data Center 2.0: Energy Efficient Computing in the 21st century
- (Free Research) Chapter 4 of the eBook, Green Data Center, picks up where the other previous chapters left off in the plan for going green in the data center. This chapter takes a step back and looks at the project from a holistic point of view for creating a green and energy efficient data center.
by Iron Mountain
FAQ Guide: Offsite Backup Tape Storage and Choosing a Tape Vaulting Service
- (Free Research) Organizations that back data up to tape typically rely on a tape vaulting service to carry backup tapes offsite. That way, if the data center is destroyed by a disaster such as a fire or a tornado, the backups won't be destroyed along with the data center. This tip discusses criteria for choosing an offsite tape storage service.
by Iron Mountain
Presentation Transcript: Choosing Tape Vaulting Service
- (Free Research) Organizations that back data up to tape typically rely on a tape vaulting service to carry backup tapes offsite. That way, if the data center is destroyed by a disaster such as a fire or a tornado, the backups won't be destroyed along with the data center. This transcript discusses criteria for choosing an offsite tape storage service.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.