Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Racks and Enclosures
DC Power Solutions
Availability, Performance and Problem Management
Surge Protection & Power Conditioning
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
1 - 25 of 488 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Intel Corporation
Automated Energy Efficiency for the Intelligent Business
- (Free Research) By replacing aging single-core processor-based servers with new, more energy-efficient servers, you can gain capacity to grow and to increase IT performance using fewer servers. The estimated cost savings from energy and other operating cost efficiencies can pay for new servers in a an estimated 8 months.
April 20, 2009
by Xsigo Systems
Xsigo I/O Director: A Scalable Solution for Virtualization and cloud computing
- (Free Research) Many businesses, faced with limited space, power, and cooling in their data centers as well as a chilly economic climate, are looking to outsource some, or all, of their IT infrastructure. This white paper reveals how new service providers offer key advantages to businesses, and explains how to successfully manage issues of consolidation.
May 11, 2011
CW+: Leverage memory technology to cut data centre power consumption
- (Free Research) Within modern data centers, virtualization has become the means of choice when it comes to operating efficient server infrastructures for cloud and enterprise computing. On an individualsystem level, this translates into a massive increase of DRAM deployments per server.
December 28, 2010
by Connectria Hosting
Complex Managed Hosting: Market Survey and Vendor Feature Comparison
- (Free Research) In its most sophisticated form, complex managed hosting, companies can outsource high-level IT functions such as OS management, virtualization, load balancing, performance monitoring, security and more. Read this market survey to get a comparison of the different features offered by complex managed hosting companies.
August 27, 2010
by APC by Schneider Electric
E Guide: Tips for reducing power consumption and optimizing servers
- (Free Research) This expert guide from our editors explores 4 ways to decrease the amount of power used in data centers, including switching to variable-speed fans and using hosted services. Also, learn how to optimize server energy efficiency while keeping several key components like CPU, memory and hard drives in mind.
August 30, 2011
by Hewlett Packard Company and Intel
IDC: Next - Generation Power and Cooling for Blade Environments
- (Free Research) In this technical brief, IDC examines HP Thermal Logic, a holistic approach to
improving power and cooling efficiency in the IT infrastructure, designed to help
companies reduce energy consumption, reclaim unused datacenter capacity, and
extend the life of their datacenter.
by Veeam Software
Veeam Monitor for VMware Infrastructure
- (Free Research) With monitoring and alerting designed for the virtual world, support for troubleshooting, trending and capacity planning, Veeam Monitor equips you to proactively manage VI3 system performance.
by Intel Corporation
Air-Cooled High-Performance Data Centers: Case Studies and Best Methods
- (Free Research) Combining innovations and best-known methods for air-cooled data center design helps provide new approaches for power and cooling. This white paper discusses real world examples of how to lower costs and improve performance within the IT infras...
by APC by Schneider Electric
Solutions for Small to Medium Data Centers
- (Free Research) APC® by Schneider Electric enables you to adapt your data center to the changing needs of a business. With the same InfraStruXure® HD-Ready architecture, you can start out with a low-density data center, and later scale up to high density as needed without picking up the phone to call for more capacity, engineering or quotes.
by Schneider Electric
Choosing Between Room, Row, and Rack-based Cooling for Data Centers
- (Free Research) Access this white paper to find out about the impact new data center hardware is having on power and cooling and the emerging containment strategies for room, row, and rack-based cooling to combat these inefficiencies. Read on to learn more about these improved cooling methods and when to use each type.
by Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 5
Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 5
- (Free Research) According to the Data Center Decisions 2008 Purchasing Intentions Survey, server selection and disaster recovery (DR) are front-burner issues for data center decision makers.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of Dell, HP, and IBM Blade Solutions
- (Free Research) This white paper examines the TCO of this blade solution at acquisition and at 1, 3, and 5 years. TCO includes hardware, support, management software, IO virtualization, power, cooling, network ports, and data center space.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.