Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Operating Systems and Subsystems
Enterprise Systems Management
DC Power Solutions
1 - 25 of 490 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Fluke Networks
Connectivity in the Virtualized Datacenter: How to Ensure Next-Generation Services
- (Free Research) Virtualization is changing the economics of the datacenter by making computing resources more flexible and efficient. This whitepaper compares the new choices for datacenter connectivity and describes test methods that help to ensure that your network provides a solid base for deploying virtualized services.
May 05, 2010
by Veeam Software
Preparing for Server 2012 Hyper-V: Seven Questions to Ask Now
- (Free Research) There are key questions to ask about your data center when preparing to implement Hyper-V. This paper provides the answers, on subjects like storage strategy, capturing backups, deduplication and disaster recovery.
January 17, 2013
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Windows Server and Storage eBook, Ch 3 - Assess Your Data Center Storage Needs
- (Free Research) Servers play a crucial role in daily enterprise operations. But even the most powerful and resilient servers are useless without adequate storage. Storage solutions contain the operating systems, applications and virtual images needed to operate every server. This eBook chapter will help you better understand your data center storage challenges.
August 10, 2009
IBM Software: A Green Strategy for Your Entire Organization
- (Free Research) This paper explores optimization strategies and demonstrated benefits being achieved today with IBM Software solutions. Utilization of these capabilities can help you meet the increasing challenges of energy efficiency, cost containment and compliance.
by HP & Intel®
Fortescue Metals mines for rapid growth with HP managed cloud solution
- (Free Research) Follow this case study to explore the strategy one organization utilized to refresh their data center by deploying a converged, cloud-based infrastructure to support rapid growth and drive IT innovation. Learn more about the business and IT benefits they achieved.
Thomson Reuters Unleashes New Products with a Shared IT Infrastructure Built on NetApp
- (Free Research) This case study outlines a recent development in Thompson Reuters' legal research service. In this study, you'll learn about the infrastructure technologies and solutions Reuters' implemented in order to successfully engineer this enhanced search platform, and learn about the benefits it brought the company. Read on for more.
by Rogue Wave Software
A Guide to Creating C++ Web Services
- (Free Research) This white paper details the steps necessary for developing and hosting high performance C++ Web services.
What are your options when performing a Windows migration?
- (Free Research) This crucial resource takes an in-depth look at the options that you have for planning and deploying a Windows 7 migration, detailing the benefits and drawbacks of each approach so you can for a strategy that will satisfy you specific needs and requirements.
AppSense and Windows 7 migrations with user virtualization
- (Free Research) This informative white paper takes an in-depth look at user virtualization, which manages user-specific information independent of the desktop to minimize the complexity of any desktop operating system migration.
by Intel Corporation
Air-Cooled High-Performance Data Centers: Case Studies and Best Methods
- (Free Research) Combining innovations and best-known methods for air-cooled data center design helps provide new approaches for power and cooling. This white paper discusses real world examples of how to lower costs and improve performance within the IT infras...
Windows Azure Platform Security Essentials for Business Decision Makers
- (Free Research) In this video, Graham Calladine, Security Architect with Microsoft Services, answers the most common security concerns CxOs and other business decision-makers have regarding the security of their data in Windows Azure cloud platform. Watch this video to learn more!
Windows XP EoL: The risk of not migrating
- (Free Research) This informative paper discusses why organizations employing the "wait and see" approach should reconsider their stance towards migrating from Windows XP to Windows 7. Discover how not migrating can be both expensive and dangerous for your critical data.
by APC by Schneider Electric
Cooling Strategies for IT Wiring Closets and Small Rooms
- (Free Research) Access this white paper to discover improved strategies for cooling your IT wiring closet. Learn the five methods of cooling, the effect of UPS on cooling systems and much more.
Eguide: Assembling a Windows 8 Migration Toolbox
- (Free Research) This expert guide from SearchEnterpriseDesktop.com examines the tools available to help your business migrate to Windows 8 quickly and efficiently. Read on to learn how to perform tasks such as upgrading existing machines to Windows 8 and moving a user's settings to a new machine with the OS.
What are your options when performing a Windows migration?
- (Free Research) Access this helpful white paper to learn about the choices that are available to organizations preparing to migrate to Windows 7. Discover the pros and cons of the various strategies, along with best practices for ensuring that your transition to Windows 7 is smooth and effective.
Windows 7 vs. Windows 8: Challenges and Opportunities
- (Free Research) This expert guide examines the ins and outs of Windows 8, discussing the benefits and drawbacks of the new operating system so that you can determine if your organization should make them migration.
by Quest Software, now a part of Dell
Image-Based Data Protection: Simply Better Data Protection
- (Free Research) In this Quest Software white paper, see why image-based data protection is the next step in protecting your company’s critical data. Learn about the true value of moving to a image-based data protection virtual solution, including a solid return on investment, and how this new technology works in your current backup environment.
by Schneider Electric
E-Guide: Key Grounding and Voltage Considerations In the Data Center
- (Free Research) This e-guide explains the reasons for implementing grounding methods and the problems that can occur if it is done incorrectly. Find out how to design your data center’s power system with key components in mind and how much power to implement in your data center.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.