Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Enterprise Systems Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Technology Planning and Analysis
Backup Systems and Services
1 - 25 of 472 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Google Apps
ROI CASE STUDY - GOOGLE APPS & TVR COMMUNICATIONS
- (Free Research) In 2007, TVR found that its dated version of Exchange, which was running on Windows NT 4, was running out of disk space and needed to be upgraded or changed. TVR deployed Google Apps to replace its existing Microsoft Exchange environment and improve collaboration, reducing IT costs and risk while increasing agility.
January 01, 2009
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Datacenter with energy, temperature and density under control
- (Free Research) Check out this white paper to learn about a key case study of an organization that was able to optimize server management and energy consumption by deploying server platforms through innovative embedded capabilities.
May 22, 2013
Government Department saves millions in one of the world's largest modernizations
- (Free Research) This exclusive case study explores how one government department transformed their IT infrastructure by streamlining contracts to improve performance and productivity. Learn how they were able to design a new services framework model to provide access to supplier services and enhance collaboration.
October 10, 2011
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
A Radical Remodel
- (Free Research) In this case study Emerson virtualizes on Dell servers, eliminating 3,600 servers, reducing approximately 135 data centers down to 4, and decreasing the operating cost of its Windows server environment by 15 percent per year.
March 23, 2011
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Data Center Facilities IT Handbook: Mastering data center climate control
- (Free Research) This SearchDataCenter.com eBook takes a look at how to master the climate control for the data center. Organizations are creating more heat in smaller places which in turn requires efficient and effective climate control. Read this paper to learn more about how to properly cool your data center.
May 29, 2009
by Quantum Corporation
Case Study: Helping AIC Cut Daily Backup Window While Saving Money & Staff Time
- (Free Research) Read this customer case study to see how Canadian mutual fund company AIC Ltd. leveraged Quantum's DXi™5500 disk backup solution featuring data deduplication and replication technology in order to drastically reduce backup time as well as cut storage costs and management.
April 01, 2009
by Dell and VMware
Hudson County achieves fivefold faster time to value with Dell vStart
- (Free Research) This exclusive case study discusses how a government organization took advantage of a ready-to-run pre-integrated converged infrastructure system that could support a virtualization and private cloud initiative that could provide IT services to users in disaster situations.
June 13, 2013
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
The Business Value of HP–UX 11i v3
- (Free Research) Alinean, a leader in IT value measurement, teamed up with HP to assess the financial merits of moving from a HP-UX 11i v2 platform to HP-UX 11i v3 running on HP Integrity Servers over moving to SUN Solaris10 running on Sun Servers. Read this white paper for details.
March 02, 2010
by Dell, Inc.
Case Study: Company Meets Customer Demand with Future-Proof Solution
- (Free Research) This brief case study addresses a food, beverage and tobacco provider's transition from a physical to a virtualized data center infrastructure with SAN, and highlights the benefits they realized, such as a 50 percent cut in energy consumption and a TCO reduction of about 10 percent.
February 29, 2012
by Dell, Inc.
Case Study: Arnold Worldwide Enjoys Cost Savings and Scalability
- (Free Research) Arnold Worldwide is a Boston-based global advertising agency. They needed to replace its existing SAN with virtualized storage. Read this case study to learn how Arnold successfully addressed their DR and scalability needs, but also reduced its data center footprint and slashed its power and cooling costs.
November 30, 2011
Pabst Brewing Company Recipe for Cloud Success A Case Study
- (Free Research) Explore this case study to learn how one organization streamlined the cloud migration process to only 6-weeks and completed their final move within an hour. Learn more about the strategy they deployed to efficiently transition from a traditional in-house data center to a hybrid cloud without overburdening their IT department.
May 30, 2013
One Trusted Platform Helps Build the ‘Factory of the Future’ - Case Study
- (Free Research) Rockwell Automation is a global leader in industrial automation solutions that creates innovative devices to make the information-based factory of the future a reality today. For Rockwell, the embedded systems platform it chose as a foundation for its solutions has proven crucial to its success. Read this brief case study overview to learn more.
April 21, 2010
by i365, makers of Evault
Case Study: First Trade Union Bank Adds Vault for LAN-Speed Restores and Robust Replication
- (Free Research) Despite the economic downturn, First Trade Union Bank is continuing to grow... this case study examines the data center challenges the bank faced in the midst of this growth and show's how by working with i365, they were able to create faster backups/restores, in some cases reduce RTO's by up to 98%, enhance DR and protect their virtual servers.
June 30, 2009
by HP & Intel®
Case Study: How Answers.com utilized a converged infrastructure
- (Free Research) Access this exclusive resource to learn about a real world case study of an organization that virtualized and consolidated its sprawling, one-application-per-server architecture to a converged their infrastructure.
August 30, 2012
by Dell Compellent
Case Study: Fluid Data Technology earns Top Honor with the Alvarado ISD
- (Free Research) The Alvarado Independent School District is very proud of their high-tech infrastructure. However, archiving all of the students' valuable content demanded an enterprise storage solution. Read this Case Study to see how Alvarado solved their problem.
May 06, 2011
by Iron Mountain
Case Study: Regional Medical Center finds HIPAA-compliant storage
- (Free Research) In this case study, discover how one health care provider employed a pay-as-you-go, cloud-based storage model to help them save hundreds of thousands of dollars on their long-term archiving and disaster recovery requirements.
February 22, 2012
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.