Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
IT Training and Certification
Operating Systems and Subsystems
Unified Communications / Voice & Data Convergence
Business Process Management (BPM)
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
1 - 23 of 23
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by SAP America, Inc.
T-Systems: Flexible Offerings from SAP® Education Boost Expertise While Keeping Costs down
- (Free Research) This paper explains how T-Systems, an SAP global hosting partner and an outsourcing provider for SAP, turned to SAP Education to create an intensive SAP training course that greatly reduced the need for travel. Read on to learn the business benefits T-Systems has experienced since combining efforts with SAP Education.
September 28, 2010
by Caucho Technology
Faster PHP Through Java
- (Free Research) Using benchmarks and code samples throughout to anchor the discussion, this paper explores how Quercus - Caucho's Java implementation of PHP - can perform faster than the standard Apache-based PHP both in synthetic benchmarks and real-world applications. The results are quite impressive.
March 18, 2009
by Global Knowledge
Cisco Training: June – December 2010
- (Free Research) In this training guide you’ll learn: Routing and Switching, Unified Communications and Contact Center, Security, Data Center and Storage, Unified Wireless, Optical Networking, Service Providers and so much more.
July 06, 2010
by Websense, Inc.
Implementing Best Practices for Web 2.0 Security with the Websense Web Security Gateway
- (Free Research) The best way to address Web 2.0 threats is to combine the best aspects of traditional security and control techniques with new technology designed to address the dynamic, real-time nature of Web 2.0. This paper describes how one such solution enables you to quickly implement a best practices approach to making Web 2.0 secure and effective.
June 18, 2009
by HP & Intel®
- (Free Research) Get a step-by-step approach for data center managers that covers everything from making the business case to getting the best training. Sections in this IT Handbook include training staff to manage linux environments and much more.
March 29, 2011
by Microsoft Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Developer Training on SharePoint 2010
- (Free Research) This training course was designed for professional developers interested in using Microsoft SharePoint 2010 to rapidly develop and deploy solutions. The course contains a series of videos and presentations that will help guide you along the way.
December 10, 2009
by Global Knowledge
IT Roles Facing Extinction
- (Free Research) This essential white paper details which IT roles are most in jeopardy as organizations continue to take advantage of key technologies such as the cloud and virtualization, and outsource less specialized tasks to decrease management overhead. Plus, examine how IT professionals can best position themselves and their companies for the future.
July 17, 2012
UK IT priorities 2012
- (Free Research) This exclusive Computer Weekly research reveals how UK IT departments are prioritising their budgets in 2012, which technologies they are investing in, and the impact of cloud computing, mobile and other disruptive technology on their IT strategies.
August 24, 2012
G-Cloud Report: Service Specification Approach
- (Free Research) The G-Cloud, Government Applications Store and Data Centre Consolidation Phase 2 programme started on 5 October 2009 and will run till 12 February 2010. The programme comprises seven workstrands and a Programme Office function.
February 07, 2011
by Red Hat and HP
Expert Advice for Making the Move From Unix to Linux
- (Free Research) Once you know how to make a business case for migration, learn how to train your Unix staff to manage Linux environments. Find out about key differences between the two operating systems and provide your team with tactics for optimal backup and performance monitoring.
February 23, 2011
by Skytap, Inc.
A Buyer's Guide to Choosing a Cloud Service Provider
- (Free Research) Most enterprises are now evaluating external clouds to offloadtheir dynamic IT workloads, including application development,testing, training, IT prototyping and ERP migration environments.This white paper explores the top ten requirements buyersmust evaluate to select the right cloud provider.
September 07, 2010
by Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 13
Virtual Data Center E-Zine - Volume 13: Wanted: Well-Rounded IT Professionals
- (Free Research) Virtualization and other new data center technologies have changed the way IT professionals work. Find out in this month's issue what skills are needed to stay ahead in today's competitive workforce. Also, learn what virtualization options don't require a hypervisor. And, for those going the hypervisor route, get advice on picking the best one...
August 07, 2009
by Intacct Corporation
ROI Case Study: Intacct Emergent Game Technologies
- (Free Research) Emergent needed an accounting application that would enable it to reconcile multiple currencies across its multiple subsidiaries, reduce manual data entry and monthly consolidation processes, and streamline revenue management. Continue reading to learn how Emergent chose Intacct for the financial management solution.
March 22, 2010
Thetrainline.com: Datacentre Transformation
- (Free Research) Josko Grljevic, IS Director of thetrainline.com, explains how he cut its IT costs dramatically by virtualising its data centre and moving IT services into the cloud.
May 29, 2012
Computer Weekly Buyers' Guide: Cloud Computing
- (Free Research) This seven-page Buyer’s Guide to Cloud Computing by Computer Weekly journalists details the kinds of cloud offering that CIOs and senior IT professionals will need to take into account as they plan future outsourcing, hosting and application strategies.
January 19, 2011
by Websense, Inc.
The Advantages of a Hosted Security Model
- (Free Research) Learn how organizations today are responding to new types of email threats. This white paper discusses how a hosted security is now a viable solution for organizations and is increasingly deployed to ensure better security and reduced costs.
by Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 4
Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 4
- (Free Research) This e-zine issue explains the direct benefits of implementing a SAP virtualization plan. It compares virtualization platforms, highlights common problems, and offers tips to leverage hardware-assisted memory virtualization.
by Hitachi Data Systems
E-Guide: Data Center Systems Management Best Practices
- (Free Research) Access this expert e-guide to discover how open source systems management tools can be very beneficial to your data center. Also learn how to successfully manage a virtual environment and beat out the challenges while fully expanding your data center.
by Teradici Corporation
The TERA1100 Portal Processor
The TERA1100 Portal Processor enables centralized computing to span an enterprise network from the datacenter to the desktop by implementing advanced display compression algorithms and I/O bridging to guarantee a high performance user experience.
by Ericom Software
Ericom Desktop Virtualization Solutions
Ericom virtualization solutions enable you to administer virtual desktops from a centralized location, reducing the cost and complexity of virtual desktop deployment and upkeep. Supported virtualization servers include VMware, Microsoft and others.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.