Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Enterprise Systems Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Technology Planning and Analysis
Application Management and Maintenance
Availability, Performance and Problem Management
1 - 25 of 34 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
IBM Tivoli Live Monitoring Services Demo
- (Free Research) Watch this demo to see how Tivoli Live can help you manage the health and performance of your data center's resources—including operating systems, virtualized servers, middleware and applications.
May 20, 2011
IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager Demo Launchpad
- (Free Research) The demonstrations included in this menu interface show how IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager solutions can help you manage the complete life cycle of your data center and distributed resources from initial provisioning to patching and configuration maintenance to resource re-purposing or end of life.
August 15, 2011
Compare and Contrast SPB and TRILL
- (Free Research) With the amount of data center consolidation occurring today, moving to server virtualization has happened very quickly. This whitepaper discuss SPB and TRILL, two emerging technologies that wish to virtualize networks without adding complexity.
Server Virtualization Basics Chapter 1 E-Book
- (Free Research) Access this expert resource that outlines building blocks to make smart purchasing decisions and successfully deploy server virtualization.
Guide to Social IT Basics
- (Free Research) When IT organizations utilize social media, it can efficiently help more people inside and outside the data center quickly access more services and knowledge. Combine people's knowledge and good will and the essence of information technology service management (ITSM) can be more fully realized.
by Global Knowledge
Data Center Basics - Cisco UCS
- (Free Research) Access this exclusive resource to discover a tool that utilizes the latest advancements in server technology to help your business optimize its data center.
by CA Technologies
eGuide: ITSM basics and best practices
- (Free Research) This expert e-guide from SearchDataCenter.com is designed to help IT pros maintain efficiency without compromising service quality. Gain insight into how change management can free up time while improving availability and explore ten considerations for implementing this essential process.
by Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
Cloud Architecture for Dummies
- (Free Research) The cloud yields compelling benefits; however, understanding cloud architecture and models is crucial to a successful cloud journey. Read this electronic version of "Cloud Architecture for Dummies" to learn about key components to cloud computing.
eBook: Introduction to Virtualization Chapter 7 - Hypervisors: At Virtualization's Core
- (Free Research) Virtualization technology isn't complete without a hypervisor. This final chapter of the Introduction to Virtualization e-book explains some hypervisor basics—highlighting the differences between bare-metal and hosted hypervisors—and lists some features that you should look for when selecting one for your virtual environment.
by Iron Mountain
Presentation Download: Advanced Backup School
- (Free Research) This Advanced Backup School seminar presentation is guaranteed to provide you with time-tested advice and techniques that will make backup easier. Renowned backup guru W. Curtis Preston will review the basics – but will also be going into in-depth detail on the newest issues, technologies, and solutions surrounding backup.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Virtualized Storage from HP
- (Free Research) This paper is designed to help users who would like to understand virtualization better in order to evaluate the operational benefits it could provide.
Creating Dynamic Business Networks: Removing IT Silos to Create Smarter Computing
- (Free Research) The cloud is no longer a concept of the future and forward-think companies are utilizing this new approach to IT to add value to their business. Inside this white paper, review an outline of the basic components, key requirements and benefits of the cloud along with advice on the first steps to get you started today.
by Square D Critical Power Competency Center
System Grounding and Ground Fault Protection for Data Centers
- (Free Research) This paper presents the fundamentals of power system grounding, definitions and requirements of the National Electrical Code with respect to grounding, the need for low voltage ground fault protection and how it is implemented.
by APC by Schneider Electric
Fundamental Principles of Network Security
- (Free Research) This paper covers the fundamentals of secure networking systems, including firewalls, network topology and secure protocols.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.