Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Enterprise Systems Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
DC Power Solutions
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
1 - 25 of 110 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Teradici Corporation
The TERA1100 Portal Processor
The TERA1100 Portal Processor enables centralized computing to span an enterprise network from the datacenter to the desktop by implementing advanced display compression algorithms and I/O bridging to guarantee a high performance user experience.
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Opportunities and Challenges with the Convergence of Data Center Networks
- (Free Research) Juniper, which continues to be actively involved in both the DCB and FCoE standards setting efforts, has released its first generation of convergence products, and is fully committed to continuing the development of standards and products that will eventually make a fully converged data center network a reality.
March 25, 2011
Computer Weekly – 13 November 2012: Government commits to open standards
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, we look at the government's controversial new policy on open standards and what it means for public sector IT. After hurricane Sandy hit New York, we talk to one datacentre operator about how it kept services running. And our latest buyers' guide examines the market for infrastructure on demand. Read the issue now.
November 13, 2012
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Data Center Efficiency Standards: What You Need to Know
- (Free Research) Discover how your organisation can keep up with data centre energy standards. This e-guide outlines the current expectations and how these might evolve in the future.
June 12, 2012
by Dell, Inc.
Data Center Bridging: Extending Network Standards
- (Free Research) In this technical brief we provide an overview of the reasons Data Center Bridging (DCB) is being developed and how it can improve networking in the data center for applications, servers, and storage.
November 03, 2009
Benefits of Citrix NetScaler for Ajax Applications
- (Free Research) In this whitepaper learn the many benefits of Citrix NetScaler for Ajax applications. Discover how NetScaler speeds up the initial load of an Ajax application and helps ensure that the benefits of asynchronous communication are not delayed.
by APC by Schneider Electric
- (Free Research) This area of the Interactive Data Center breaks down the Power usage effectiveness (PUE) metric and compares it to other efficiency standards available.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Virtual Machine Networking: Standards and Solutions
- (Free Research) Uncover details about the two main standards for virtual networking and discover why using them as complementary options can help you achieve virtual networking success.
by Oracle Corporation
Oracle's Sun Fire X2270 M2 Server Architecture
- (Free Research) Oracle’s Sun Fire X2270 M2 server provides the most effective path to cloud and technical computing. They bring an enhanced next generation, small form-factor, high performance system to the datacenter. Continue reading to learn more.
by Red Hat and HP
Red Hat Enterprise Linux: Your Solaris Alternative
- (Free Research) This whitepaper will review some key features and benefits of both Solaris and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. We will also explain why Red Hat Enterprise Linux is an ideal solution for enterprises that are facing Sun and SPARC's uncertain future, whether you are considering launching a new IT production environment or migrating a legacy environment...
CIOs and the Cloud
- (Free Research) This e-book examines the confusions surrounding cloud computing. It also gives helpful tips on getting an organization’s IT house in order by ensuring quality and cost-effective delivery of services. Continue reading this e-book for more information on CIOs and the cloud.
The Best Best Practice Guide: Benchmarking for Service Desk Success
- (Free Research) Benchmarking is a critical process for any Service Desk that wants to gauge the quality of their service delivery. Too often, however, desks are overly concerned with industry benchmarks and hitting industry standards for call waiting times, resolution time and the perennial cost per email. Download the SDI best practices guide to learn more!
Bluelock Virtual Datacenters Instrumental in Patronpath’s PCI-DSS Compliance in the Cloud
- (Free Research) One of the biggest challenges and concerns of businesses moving to the cloud is ensuring regulatory compliance and security. Discover how Patronpath, a company that processes and handles online credit card transactions for customers, increased scalability and decreased costs by adopting PCI-compliant cloud services.
by Liebert Corporation
UPS Operating Modes: A Global Standard
- (Free Research) Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) terminology is a complex subject, often made more confusing by the competing marketing claims of various manufacturers. This paper explains this terminology and discusses the capabilities and limitations of the various classifications.
Presentation Transcript: Staying Compliant in the Cloud
- (Free Research) Access this resource for a detailed outline of the complications involved with meeting regulatory compliance and what your responsibilities are for compliance in a public cloud setting.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.