Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Integrated E-Commerce Solutions
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
1 - 25 of 470 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Arbor Networks
Why Anti-DDoS Products and Services are Critical for Today’s Business Environment
- (Free Research) E-commerce is quickly becoming a popular way to do business. Online retail provides monetary benefits, but businesses have to ensure protection because any downtime could cause a major loss in profitability. Consult this white paper to examine why intrusion prevention devices and firewalls can fail to prevent distributed denial of service attacks.
October 22, 2012
UK IT priorities 2012
- (Free Research) This exclusive Computer Weekly research reveals how UK IT departments are prioritising their budgets in 2012, which technologies they are investing in, and the impact of cloud computing, mobile and other disruptive technology on their IT strategies.
August 24, 2012
QSA Tokenization Broker Assessors Guide
- (Free Research) Tokenization has become popular as a way of strengthening the security of credit card and e-commerce transactions while minimizing the cost and complexity of compliance. In this white paper, learn about a tokenization approach that can reduce compliance costs in both data center and private cloud environments.
May 10, 2011
Harvey Nash CIO Survey 2012
- (Free Research) CIOs are more confident of securing technology budget increases than at any time in the last five years, according to the CIO Technology Survey 2012.
May 14, 2012
by Globalization Partners International
Montana World Trade Center - Website Globalization
- (Free Research) GPI worked with MWTC staff closely from scoping the project to approving designs and feature sets, through localization and website testing.
by Oracle Corporation
Agile , Secure, Reliable: World-Class Customer Service in the Cloud
- (Free Research) Businesses looking to reduce the costs of customer service should look to the cloud. A recent Frost and Sullivan study found that cloud-based contact centers can reduce TCO by 77% in the first year vs. on-premise systems. Read on to learn about a cloud-based customer service platform and the benefits it can provide your business.
by APC by Schneider Electric
The Different Types of UPS Systems
- (Free Research) Since many IT pros are unaware that there are more than 2 types of UPS systems, they often select technologies that fail to meet their application needs. This resource explores available UPS options and highlights the performance characteristics and design attributes of each.
Bluelock Virtual Datacenters Instrumental in Patronpath’s PCI-DSS Compliance in the Cloud
- (Free Research) One of the biggest challenges and concerns of businesses moving to the cloud is ensuring regulatory compliance and security. Discover how Patronpath, a company that processes and handles online credit card transactions for customers, increased scalability and decreased costs by adopting PCI-compliant cloud services.
Domino’s Pizza: Datacentre Transformation
- (Free Research) Colin Rees, IT Director at Domino’s Pizza explains how a project to move the company data centre into the cloud has transformed its online business.
Optimizing Network Performance to Accelerate the Business
- (Free Research) This eBook addresses how IT and business professionals can align network performance with business requirements to accelerate the Web-enabled business and gain significant competitive advantage
by Micro Focus
Move up to Enterprise Developer for zEnterprise
- (Free Research) Access this crucial paper to get an in-depth look at a tool that brings contemporary capabilities to mainframe application development, enabling faster change and delivery of new business functions without mainframe resources.
Presentation Transcript: Leveraging Virtualization to Constrain Costs
- (Free Research) Download this presentation transcript to learn how virtualization has been a major key to the success of everyone's favorite discount travel site as Priceline.com has continued to grow its competitive edge in the face of lean economic times.
by VMware, Inc.
Best Practices for IT Consolidation with HP and VMware
- (Free Research) Underutilized servers take up valuable data center floor space, consume scarce power and cooling resources, and drive up management costs. This white paper shows you how virtualization can help.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.