Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Enterprise Systems Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Application Management and Maintenance
Availability, Performance and Problem Management
Mainframe/ High-end Servers
Data and Application Distribution
1 - 25 of 469 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Oracle Corporation
Cloud Management Using Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g
- (Free Research) Read this white paper to learn how systems management applications can provide an integrated solution for testing, deploying, operating, monitoring, diagnosing and resolving problems in today’s complex IT environments.
April 01, 2010
UK IT priorities 2012
- (Free Research) This exclusive Computer Weekly research reveals how UK IT departments are prioritising their budgets in 2012, which technologies they are investing in, and the impact of cloud computing, mobile and other disruptive technology on their IT strategies.
August 24, 2012
An Enterprise Private Cloud Architecture and Implementation Roadmap
- (Free Research) On-demand, scalable and elastic service is the key functionality of cloud computing, and this is even more true for a private cloud infrastructure. Access this exclusive resource to learn an actionable, practical method for bringing your organization into a private cloud.
August 08, 2011
VKernel Capacity Analyzer
- (Free Research) In a virtual server infrastructure where all resources are shared, optimal performance can only be achieved with an adequate amount of properly allocated resource capacity. Not allocating enough resources can cause critical bottlenecks - leading to performance problems and costly downtime events.
January 09, 2009
by Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
Forrester Webinar: Taming the Performance Beast
- (Free Research) Smart strategies and tools for database optimization is critical to reduce costs in complex infrastructures and can help organizations defer hardware upgrades, get more out of existing systems, and improve developer and DBA productivity.
April 26, 2010
by CA Technologies.
Integrated Infrastructure and Performance Management for Virtualized Environments
- (Free Research) Enterprises, government agencies and service providers are increasingly employing virtualized environments to decrease costs, consolidate data center space and reduce environmental impacts. This paper describes a comprehensive set of CA tools for managing virtual environments.
April 01, 2009
by Freudenberg IT
Success Story: XOJET takes flight with Freudenberg IT (FIT) SAP Hosting Service
- (Free Research) In this success story you will read how by hosting its SAP enterprise resource planning (ERP) financial modules with FIT, XOJET is saving the expense of a dedicated SAP staff and IT infrastructure. Read on to learn how you company can take advantage of the same benefits as XOJET did by choosing FIT to maintain your SAP infrastructure.
May 06, 2009
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Enterprise Services for Cloud Computing
- (Free Research) Access this exclusive resource that provides insights to help you develop your own path to the cloud, and discover which cloud method is right for your organization.
January 17, 2012
by Micro Focus
Move up to Enterprise Developer for zEnterprise
- (Free Research) Access this crucial paper to get an in-depth look at a tool that brings contemporary capabilities to mainframe application development, enabling faster change and delivery of new business functions without mainframe resources.
May 02, 2013
by Dell, Inc.
Best Practices for Building an Enterprise Private Cloud
- (Free Research) Access best practices for developing a cloud strategy and building your own private cloud in this essential resource that examines Intel's multi-year cloud implementation. Discover how the company has leveraged the cloud to increase utilization of IT assets, enable self-provisioning of resources, reduce infrastructure footprint and more.
December 01, 2011
Securing Virtual Compute Infrastructure in the Cloud
- (Free Research) Server virtualization is one of the hottest topics in IT today. Initially driven by the need to consolidate servers to achieve higher hardware utilization rates, boost operational efficiency, and reduce costs, enterprises have recently implemented virtualization to obtain on-demand access to additional compute resources.
February 02, 2011
by Sage Software
Hosted ERP or SaaS: What’s Right for Your Organization?
- (Free Research) Read this e-book to compare traditional hosted enterprise resource planning (ERP) apps to Software as a Service (SaaS). Uncover the benefits and challenges of each alternative and decide which is best for your organization
February 03, 2012
by Trend Micro, Inc.
When Desktops Go Virtual: Addressing security challenges in your virtual desktop infrastructure
- (Free Research) Virtual desktop infrastructure carries the potential for significant savings. However, given the dynamic nature of desktop computing, virtualizing endpoints will raise significant challenges. The temptation will be to treat virtual desktops like datacenter servers when it comes to protection. Read this paper to find out more.
July 15, 2010
by Oracle Corporation
Sun SPARC Enterprise Servers Systems and Resource Management
- (Free Research) Oracle’s Sun SPARC Enterprise servers are designed specifically as general-purpose application, database, data warehousing, and consolidation servers. They are especially suited to address the needs of enterprise datacenters, with a goal of increasing performance and flexibility while consolidating systems to reduce datacenter costs and complexity.
June 01, 2010
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Presentation Transcript: Convergence in Healthcare IT
- (Free Research) What does the Electronic Medical Record and the HP Converged Infrastructure have in common? Both give the healthcare provider a manageable and meaningful way of creating efficiency, reducing cost, reducing errors and maximizing available resources.
May 05, 2010
E-Zine: THE GREEN AND VIRTUAL DATA CENTER - Chapter 4: IT Infrastructure Resource Management
- (Free Research) Best practices, people, processes, and procedures combine with technology tools, hardware, software, networks, services, and facilities to enable a virtual data center. The importance of this chapter is to understand how all these elements coupled with existing and emerging technologies can be applied to improve IT service delivery.
August 01, 2009
by Univa UD
Best Practices in PC Grid Computing
- (Free Research) In this white paper, we explore the features, components and benefits of a state-of-the-art PC grid computing solution - and how to choose
one that's best for your organization.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.