Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Backup Systems and Services
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Enterprise Systems Management
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
1 - 25 of 467 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
IBM Tivoli Live Monitoring Services Demo
- (Free Research) Watch this demo to see how Tivoli Live can help you manage the health and performance of your data center's resources—including operating systems, virtualized servers, middleware and applications.
May 20, 2011
IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager Demo Launchpad
- (Free Research) The demonstrations included in this menu interface show how IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager solutions can help you manage the complete life cycle of your data center and distributed resources from initial provisioning to patching and configuration maintenance to resource re-purposing or end of life.
UK IT priorities 2012
- (Free Research) This exclusive Computer Weekly research reveals how UK IT departments are prioritising their budgets in 2012, which technologies they are investing in, and the impact of cloud computing, mobile and other disruptive technology on their IT strategies.
Power and Cooling- Strategies to Help Cut Data Center Costs in 2011
- (Free Research) While already on the lookout for ways to reduce costs, large enterprises are under increasing pressure to use less energy. Inefficient or end-of-life servers can cost more to run than they are worth because they continue to draw power for cooling. Read this white paper to learn the solution to this problem.
by SAP America, Inc.
T-Systems: Flexible Offerings from SAP® Education Boost Expertise While Keeping Costs down
- (Free Research) This paper explains how T-Systems, an SAP global hosting partner and an outsourcing provider for SAP, turned to SAP Education to create an intensive SAP training course that greatly reduced the need for travel. Read on to learn the business benefits T-Systems has experienced since combining efforts with SAP Education.
by Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 4
Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 4
- (Free Research) This e-zine issue explains the direct benefits of implementing a SAP virtualization plan. It compares virtualization platforms, highlights common problems, and offers tips to leverage hardware-assisted memory virtualization.
by HP & Intel®
- (Free Research) Get a step-by-step approach for data center managers that covers everything from making the business case to getting the best training. Sections in this IT Handbook include training staff to manage linux environments and much more.
by Microsoft Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Developer Training on SharePoint 2010
- (Free Research) This training course was designed for professional developers interested in using Microsoft SharePoint 2010 to rapidly develop and deploy solutions. The course contains a series of videos and presentations that will help guide you along the way.
by Ericom Software
Ericom Desktop Virtualization Solutions
Ericom virtualization solutions enable you to administer virtual desktops from a centralized location, reducing the cost and complexity of virtual desktop deployment and upkeep. Supported virtualization servers include VMware, Microsoft and others.
by Global Knowledge
Cisco Training: June – December 2010
- (Free Research) In this training guide you’ll learn: Routing and Switching, Unified Communications and Contact Center, Security, Data Center and Storage, Unified Wireless, Optical Networking, Service Providers and so much more.
by Global Knowledge
IT Roles Facing Extinction
- (Free Research) This essential white paper details which IT roles are most in jeopardy as organizations continue to take advantage of key technologies such as the cloud and virtualization, and outsource less specialized tasks to decrease management overhead. Plus, examine how IT professionals can best position themselves and their companies for the future.
by Red Hat and HP
Expert Advice for Making the Move From Unix to Linux
- (Free Research) Once you know how to make a business case for migration, learn how to train your Unix staff to manage Linux environments. Find out about key differences between the two operating systems and provide your team with tactics for optimal backup and performance monitoring.
by Skytap, Inc.
A Buyer's Guide to Choosing a Cloud Service Provider
- (Free Research) Most enterprises are now evaluating external clouds to offloadtheir dynamic IT workloads, including application development,testing, training, IT prototyping and ERP migration environments.This white paper explores the top ten requirements buyersmust evaluate to select the right cloud provider.
Thetrainline.com: Datacentre Transformation
- (Free Research) Josko Grljevic, IS Director of thetrainline.com, explains how he cut its IT costs dramatically by virtualising its data centre and moving IT services into the cloud.
by Iron Mountain
E-Guide: Disaster Recovery Best Practices: Testing tips & maximizing your DR budget
- (Free Research) Overall, disaster recovery tests are essential to execute and demonstrate, but you have to be cautious and take the correct steps to test your DR plans. This expert E-Guide can help minimize the risk of your plan failing by discussing different DR testing tips. Also outlined – how to make the most out of your DR budget.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.