Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Enterprise Systems Management
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Backup Systems and Services
1 - 25 of 465 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Hewlett Packard Company and Intel
The Business Value of Consolidating on Energy Efficient Servers: Customer Findings
- (Free Research) Organizations faced with IT budget challenges often put off capital expenditures and seek alternatives, such as extending server life cycles and extending software licenses. This paper demonstrates that such a buy and hold strategy actually adds costs to the datacenter. Read this paper for more details.
August 03, 2009
by Hewlett-Packard Company and AMD
The high cost of not upgrading your servers
- (Free Research) This resource demonstrates how a buy-and-hold strategy can add data center costs that many of today's enterprises simply cannot afford. Read on to learn more about server replacement cycles and the ongoing operational costs of holding on to legacy hardware platforms long past their recommended life-cycle.
February 26, 2012
E-Zine: THE GREEN AND VIRTUAL DATA CENTER - Chapter 4: IT Infrastructure Resource Management
- (Free Research) Best practices, people, processes, and procedures combine with technology tools, hardware, software, networks, services, and facilities to enable a virtual data center. The importance of this chapter is to understand how all these elements coupled with existing and emerging technologies can be applied to improve IT service delivery.
August 01, 2009
by Dell, Inc. and AMD
Presentation Transcript: Save Power, Space and Money with Microservers
- (Free Research) Find out how you can cut costs with a new class of servers, specifically designed for dedicated hosting. Microservers provide 4x the density with 75% less to cool at 1/3 the cost of ownership of more traditional 1U servers. That density translates into spending less on racks, cabling, switches, power and cooling.
November 17, 2011
by Mentor Graphics
CFD for Mechanical Design Engineers: “A Paradigm Shift for Better Design”
- (Free Research) This paper provides CIMdata’s perspective on Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis, including its motivation for use, value and future. It also describes Mentor Graphics’ FloEFD CFD analysis solution that is designed to provide product designers and engineers with direct access to CFD techniques directly in their design (CAD) environment.
June 10, 2010
by Quantum Corporation
Webcast Transcript: 7 Questions You Must Ask Before Buying a VM Protection Product
- (Free Research) Check out this presentation transcript for 7 key questions to ask yourself before buying a VM protection product. These questions will not only help you ensure you’re buying a product that works, but buying a product that will optimise your virtual data protection without requiring you to redesign your data centre.
March 14, 2012
eBook: IT Pros Are From Venus, Facilities Pros Are From Mars
- (Free Research) It's no secret that there is discord between IT staff and facilities managers in organizations with large data centers. This e-book serves as a guide for IT pros looking for information to ensure that their physical infrastructures support the data center. It also provides insight into some of the challenges facing data center facilities teams.
August 05, 2010
by Viridity Software
Presentation Transcript - Improving Data Center Relations: IT Versus Facilities
- (Free Research) Today, IT resources can be provisioned quickly and cheaply—some would say too quickly and cheaply. But those IT resources rely on brick and mortar as well as megawatts, which are abstracted from the IT department. This Webcast will identify pitfalls data center teams should avoid.
November 18, 2010
by APC by Schneider Electric
UPS Buying Guide
- (Free Research) This buying guide steps you through the process of selecting the best UPS for your environment, including how to choose the right type of system, what factors to consider and examples of midrange UPS specs for comparison.
November 02, 2011
by Hitachi Data Systems
Transitioning to a Dynamic Data Center
- (Free Research) The speed of change in global markets and the challenges of new modes of business demand companies operate in and react to quickly changing landscapes. Nowhere is this more critical than in the means and methods the enterprise uses to power its business, typically via IT services.
February 02, 2011
The Future of Datacenter Management
- (Free Research) Organizations are facing many challenges, from how to deal with the explosion of unstructured data to dealing with software and systems that have become increasingly integrated, dynamic, and complex. Check out this white paper for solutions to your datacenter management challenges.
by ExaGrid Systems, Inc.
7-Eleven Stores Ring Up Better Backups with ExaGrid
- (Free Research) When 7-Eleven Stores needed a disk-based backup system to streamline its nightly data protection procedures, they turned to a two-site ExaGrid system. Read this case study for the details.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Data Center Operations in the Age of the Cloud
- (Free Research) This expert e-guide explores how cloud computing is changing your IT operations and how your organization can effectively prepare for these changes. Also inside, discover the top 10 areas to include in your data center’s standard operating procedure manuals.
Computer Weekly Buyers' Guide: Cloud Computing
- (Free Research) This seven-page Buyer’s Guide to Cloud Computing by Computer Weekly journalists details the kinds of cloud offering that CIOs and senior IT professionals will need to take into account as they plan future outsourcing, hosting and application strategies.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.