Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Backup Systems and Services
1 - 25 of 455 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by itelligence, Inc.
E-Book: Managed SAP Hosting: How to evaluate the providers and ensure a solid SLA
- (Free Research) In this e-book, experts share their advice on the things that can make or break a project. Readers will discover what the current market for managed hosting is like, what to include in an SLA, and the key considerations when selecting a hosted provider. Read this e-book to find out why SAP Hosting makes sense for your organization.
April 28, 2010
by Freudenberg IT
eBook: Managed SAP Hosting - Determining If It's Right For Your Business
- (Free Research) In this e-book, experts share their advice on the things that can make or break a project. Readers will discover what the current market for managed hosting is like, what to include in an SLA, and the key considerations when selecting a hosted provider.
June 01, 2009
by Red Hat
RHEV for Servers: Competitive Pricing whitepaper
- (Free Research) This document compares the pricing of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) with the pricing of VMware vSphere 5 for server virtualization. Inside, find detailed pricing comparisons for the use cases of 100 and 250 virtual servers.
May 25, 2012
by Red Hat
Red Hat enterprise virtualization 3.0 feature comparison
- (Free Research) Access this white paper for a comparison of the leading virtualization platform providers. Discover which solution came out ahead by offering a fully open-source, enterprise-ready virtualization platform that is competitive in pricing and functionality.
July 12, 2012
2012 Trends to Watch: Storage
- (Free Research) Ovum analyses data growth, big data, disk shortages, public cloud storage, flash memory, and other storage trends.
February 09, 2012
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
SHI International Pioneering Data Center Design for Cloud Services
- (Free Research) IT services provider, SHI International, needed to find a way to build new data centers to host cloud computing services. This case study illustrates how they leveraged HP's capabilities to create a scalable, manageable, on-demand computing facility.
August 17, 2012
BladeCenter HS 12 and JS 12 Video
- (Free Research) Find out how the IBM BladeCenter HS12 and JS12 deliver availability, scalability and redundancy by watching this video.
Understanding Architectural Priorities Inside Government Clouds
- (Free Research) Not since the advent of the Internet has a technological concept achieved more attention than cloud computing. AMD’s server platform technology is uniquely tuned to address critical government requirements for reducing costs, simplifying operations and raising energy efficiency in server price/performance.
Go Green with IBM System x Servers and Intel Xeon Processors
- (Free Research) With energy prices on a steep climb, soon the cost to power and cool a server over its life span could equal its purchase price. By “going green” with energy-efficient IBM® System x™ servers featuring Intel® Xeon® processors, you can win back control of your IT budget--and win the battle with data center...
by EMC Isilon
ESG Market Landscape Report: Understanding the NAS Market
- (Free Research) This essential resource takes a look into the network attached storage (NAS) market and the factors that are leading vendor’s obligations to address different price, performance, and feature profiles to meet user needs.
Integration of Microsoft Hyper-V and Coraid Ethernet SAN Storage
- (Free Research) Data centers are going through massive changes at the compute layer. Server virtualization is transforming the IT landscape achieving amazing improvements in price-performance and agility. However, realizing the price-performance and agility benefits of virtualization at the storage layer can be a challenge. Read this white paper to learn more.
by Red Hat
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 Live Chat Transcript
- (Free Research) In this Q&A session with the Red Hat Virtualization team, gain insights into the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) platform and discover how RHEV compares to the competition in terms of price, flexibility, features and more. Review the experts' responses to key questions posed by your peers.
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Opportunities and Challenges with the Convergence of Data Center Networks
- (Free Research) Juniper, which continues to be actively involved in both the DCB and FCoE standards setting efforts, has released its first generation of convergence products, and is fully committed to continuing the development of standards and products that will eventually make a fully converged data center network a reality.
by BlueArc Corp.
Scalable Mid-Range Storage Solution
- (Free Research) In this white paper the new BlueArc Titan 1100 model is explored. The Titan 1100 enables a more cohesive end-to-end enterprise storage infrastructure strategy when combined with the rest of Titan family of products.
by Red Hat and HP
Price. Performance. Advantage. Red Hat Enterprise Linux on the HP ProLiant DL980 Server
- (Free Research) Inside, learn more about a larger x86 platform designed for Linux and enterprise applications that can help address many of your top IT challenges including high availability and scalability demands, the reliability to handle high-density virtualization, lower operating costs, and reduced server sprawl.
An SMB Roadmap for Making the Right 2011 Technology Choices
- (Free Research) Even as your business demands ratchet up, your customers still expect high quality and top performance for the money they spend. So to remain competitive, your business must be able to deliver the value your customers want at the price-point they’re willing to pay. Read on to learn more.
by EMC Corporation
Video: Getting started: EMC NetWorker is quicker and easier than ever before
- (Free Research) Getting started with EMC NetWorker is quicker and easier than ever before. Michael Wilke, Director, Software Marketing with EMC, introduces the availability of a full-version NetWorker for midsize organizations in a simple to order and easy to implement package with attractive pricing.
by Symantec Corporation
Seven Keys to Selecting the Right Storage Architecture for Enterprise VDI Deployments
- (Free Research) The conversation around desktop virtualization at the enterprise level is changing. Once reserved primarily for use by remote users, advances in desktop virtualization technology coupled with dramatic price declines in desktop, networking and storage components have made it practical and affordable. Read on to learn more about virtualization today.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.