Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Compliance Management/ Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
Mainframe/ High-end Servers
Enterprise Systems Management
Midframe/ Midrange Servers
Operating Systems and Subsystems
1 - 13 of 13
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Red Hat and JBoss
KVM for Server Virtualization: An Open Source Solution Comes of Age
- (Free Research) As server virtualization is growing throughout the various professional communities, the number of platforms on which to run virtualized servers is increasing. Take a look at this exclusive resource for an insightful and thorough analysis of the kernel-based virtual machine, the latest server virtualization platform.
May 01, 2011
CW Buyer's Guide: Server Virtualisation
- (Free Research) This Computer Weekly buyer’s guide to server virtualisation looks at the potential barriers to successful virtualisation and how they can be overcome.
March 09, 2012
by Red Hat & IBM
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 on IBM System X – a Smarter Choice
- (Free Research) Organizations stand to gain cost-savings of 40-75% from server consolidation and reduced data center space and power needs. Discover how a Red Hat and IBM partnership can help deliver enterprise-ready virtualization solutions that offer increased performance, scalability, security and manageability.
February 17, 2012
by Red Hat
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 Live Chat Transcript
- (Free Research) In this Q&A session with the Red Hat Virtualization team, gain insights into the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) platform and discover how RHEV compares to the competition in terms of price, flexibility, features and more. Review the experts' responses to key questions posed by your peers.
February 27, 2012
Bluelock Virtual Datacenters Instrumental in Patronpath’s PCI-DSS Compliance in the Cloud
- (Free Research) One of the biggest challenges and concerns of businesses moving to the cloud is ensuring regulatory compliance and security. Discover how Patronpath, a company that processes and handles online credit card transactions for customers, increased scalability and decreased costs by adopting PCI-compliant cloud services.
May 02, 2012
QSA Tokenization Broker Assessors Guide
- (Free Research) Tokenization has become popular as a way of strengthening the security of credit card and e-commerce transactions while minimizing the cost and complexity of compliance. In this white paper, learn about a tokenization approach that can reduce compliance costs in both data center and private cloud environments.
May 10, 2011
by BeyondTrust Corporation
PCI DSS Compliance in the UNIX/Linux Datacenter Environment
- (Free Research) Read this whitepaper to discover a solution that enables IT organizations to create a secure access control infrastructure through granular authorization and "delegation" of the UNIX/Linux root or super user password to users based on their role and duties in the organization.
February 16, 2009
Data Discovery and Risk in the Datacenter
- (Free Research) Learn how database activity monitoring (DAM) solutions mitigate data risk by discovering critical data in the data center, monitoring and analyzing activity, providing detailed auditing trails, and reporting on all user access.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.