Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Enterprise Systems Management
Mainframe/ High-end Servers
Technology Planning and Analysis
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Midframe/ Midrange Servers
1 - 25 of 477 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Red Hat and JBoss
KVM for Server Virtualization: An Open Source Solution Comes of Age
- (Free Research) As server virtualization is growing throughout the various professional communities, the number of platforms on which to run virtualized servers is increasing. Take a look at this exclusive resource for an insightful and thorough analysis of the kernel-based virtual machine, the latest server virtualization platform.
May 01, 2011
by Dell and VMware
VMware vSphere 5: Competitive Reviewer’s Guide
- (Free Research) Compare VMware vSphere 5 to competing virtualization products such as Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, or Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (KVM) in this guide. Discover the key competitive advantages VMware has over the competition in an in-depth review of features.
February 08, 2012
CW Buyer's Guide: Server Virtualisation
- (Free Research) This Computer Weekly buyer’s guide to server virtualisation looks at the potential barriers to successful virtualisation and how they can be overcome.
March 09, 2012
by Red Hat & IBM
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 on IBM System X – a Smarter Choice
- (Free Research) Organizations stand to gain cost-savings of 40-75% from server consolidation and reduced data center space and power needs. Discover how a Red Hat and IBM partnership can help deliver enterprise-ready virtualization solutions that offer increased performance, scalability, security and manageability.
February 17, 2012
by Red Hat
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 Live Chat Transcript
- (Free Research) In this Q&A session with the Red Hat Virtualization team, gain insights into the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) platform and discover how RHEV compares to the competition in terms of price, flexibility, features and more. Review the experts' responses to key questions posed by your peers.
February 27, 2012
by Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
Oracle Engineered Systems: Complete Data Center Infrastructure for SAP Landscapes
- (Free Research) Consult this white paper to learn more about how to deploy an SAP landscape effectively. There's no denying that it requires a great deal of effort, but by consulting this resource your business may be able to avoid the headache. Find out how you can spend your time wisely by reading this white paper now.
April 25, 2013
by Oracle Corporation
Oracle Database 11g: Real Application Testing & Manageability Overview
- (Free Research) Read this white paper to learn how the new Real Application Testing capabilities in the Oracle Database 11g allows database administrators to adapt to changes easily, lower their testing costs and reduce hardware and software investments.
Data Discovery and Risk in the Datacenter
- (Free Research) Learn how database activity monitoring (DAM) solutions mitigate data risk by discovering critical data in the data center, monitoring and analyzing activity, providing detailed auditing trails, and reporting on all user access.
by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Minimizing Downtime in SAP Environments
- (Free Research) Learn how to use standard features of Solaris 10, Containers and Zones and ZFS to optimize your SAP data centre, virtualize your infrastructure and drive down cost and raise flexibility.
IBM System X4: Delivering High Value through Scale Up
- (Free Research) This IDC white paper explores the benefits of consolidation and virtualization, it shows how utilizing larger servers with scale-up architectures is a more cost effective approach to growing business needs.
by Xiotech Corporation
Storage Efficiency: The Key to Green Storage Operation
- (Free Research) While energy consumption of overall data center operations and server-related equipment is generally understood, the story is quite different when it comes to storage systems. This paper offers practical advice on how to measure storage system efficiency and compares the efficiency numbers of several common storage solutions.
by PEER 1
Customer Stories: Plenty of Fish
- (Free Research) The site has continued growing astronomically ever since and is now the No. 1 free online dating site in the world, averaging 8 million unique visitors per month.
by CIO Decisions
CIO Decisions Ezine Vol. 2
- (Free Research) Outsourcing is the quest to offload either commodity or very specialized activities, so that staff can focus on work that truly adds value to the business.
by CA Technologies.
Securely Enable Online Business
- (Free Research) Historically, security practices meant less productivity and growth for businesses, but it no longer has to be a trade-off. In order for organizations to effectively grow their business, protection and efficiency need to go hand in hand. Read this white paper to find out more about improving security without sacrificing productivity.
Computer Weekly – 5 March 2013: Planning for a 4G future
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, now the 4G spectrum auction is over, we look at what happens next for the future of mobile networking. Cloud computing promises to save costs – we examine how to ensure a return on investment. And we report from the RSA conference on how big data is helping tackle cyber security threats. Read the issue now.
by Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 6
Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 6
- (Free Research) This expert e-zine shows you how lacking a solid plan can sabotage your virtualization implementation. Read on for proven best practices for virtual lab management planning and physical-to-virtual migrations.
by APC by Schneider Electric
Rack Powering Options for High Density
- (Free Research) In this APC whitepaper, alternatives for providing electrical power to high density racks in data centers and network rooms are explained and compared as well as defined guidelines for rack power systems that can reliably deliver power to high density loads while adapting to changing needs.
by APC by Schneider Electric
Management Strategy for Network Critical Physical Infrastructure
- (Free Research) Physical infrastructure management is the key to system availability, minimizing downtime risk and increasing personnel productivity. Learn the factors that should be considered when choosing a management solution for the physical infrastructure layer of computing and networking resources.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.