Topics Related to Your Search
Tape Drives and Libraries
Data Center Management
Backup Systems and Services
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
1 - 25 of 483 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by NEC Corporation of America
Maximizing Data Efficiency: Benefits of Global Deduplication
- (Free Research) Companies are now at a juncture where they have a unique opportunity to put in place an underlying backup and archive disk infrastructure that eliminates today's silos of deduped data and islands of underutilized capacity resulting from scalability and scope limitations.
June 11, 2009
by FalconStor Software
Merging Backup and Disaster Recovery (DR) Processes
- (Free Research) This paper describes how continuous data protection (CDP) technology can bridge various DR methodologies to help organizations overcome the challenges of tape and achieve maximum benefits from their IT investments.
June 16, 2009
by sTec Inc
Enterprise vs. Consumer SSDs
- (Free Research) In this white paper, you will get a comparison between enterprise SSDs and consumer SSDs. Read now to discover why not all solid-state drives are created equal and which solid state drive out performs the other.
March 31, 2013
by Datalink and NetApp
IT and the Cloud: Buy, Build or Both?
- (Free Research) Access this exclusive source to learn how your business can utilize ITaaS to optimize your IT and your cloud computing experience.
September 26, 2012
by APC by Schneider Electric
Expert strategies for enterprise Data Centre Management
- (Free Research) This expert e-guide provides 10 steps to achieving better data center energy efficiency. View this resource now to learn about using air cooling effectively, optimizing energy distribution systems and more.
December 07, 2012
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
3 Business Workload Challenges Met
- (Free Research) Access this resource to uncover the key capabilities of Dell PowerEdge severs, and how they can support your virtualization and mobile workforce demands.
March 22, 2012
One Trusted Platform Helps Build the ‘Factory of the Future’ - Case Study
- (Free Research) Rockwell Automation is a global leader in industrial automation solutions that creates innovative devices to make the information-based factory of the future a reality today. For Rockwell, the embedded systems platform it chose as a foundation for its solutions has proven crucial to its success. Read this brief case study overview to learn more.
April 21, 2010
by FalconStor Software
FalconStor Virtual Tape Library (VTL) and Deduplication Performance
- (Free Research) FalconStor commissioned Demartek to validate the performance of the FalconStor VTL solution and its deduplication solutions, as they come from the factory, without any special tuning adjustments. The sustained performance of these solutions is impressive, and was measured using conservative data intended to be typical of many enterprises.
July 01, 2009
Is your data center holding you back?
- (Free Research) Access this essential resource to discover five crucial steps to jump-start business and IT agility by becoming an instant-on enterprise, including planning, standardizing, virtualizing, and more.
October 10, 2011
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
New Power for Data Center Virtualization
- (Free Research) Virtualization on industry-standard servers has transformed IT service delivery, enabling companies to dramatically consolidate infrastructure, reduce costs, and much more. Read this paper to learn about the features and benefits of Vmware vSphere and the Intel Xeon processor 7500 series-based servers.
May 05, 2010
by Ericom Software
Ericom Desktop Virtualization Solutions
Ericom virtualization solutions enable you to administer virtual desktops from a centralized location, reducing the cost and complexity of virtual desktop deployment and upkeep. Supported virtualization servers include VMware, Microsoft and others.
by Dell, Inc.
Virtualized Enterprise Storage for Flexible, Scalable Private Clouds
- (Free Research) <p>Featuring a virtualized, enterprise storage architecture and tight integration with VMware software, the Dell Compellent Storage Center SAN helps boost IT agility by efficiently scaling to meet the needs of growing private cloud deployments. Read this white paper to learn more.</p>
April 01, 2012
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
SAP Enterprise Applications on Cisco UCS
- (Free Research) The Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) server platform has been designed with the performance and reliability to power memory-intensive, mission-critical applications, as well as virtualized workloads. Check out this solution center to learn more about SAP enterprise applications that are optimized on the UCS server platform.
November 29, 2011
IBM System x Enterprise Servers in the New Enterprise Data Center
- (Free Research) IBM System x enterprise servers in the new emerging data center targets virtualization and consolidation, database, and enterprise applications, while focusing on performance, reliability, and manageability. This means better value for your IT dollar.
February 19, 2009
by Oracle Corporation
Sun Blade 6000 Modular System from Oracle
- (Free Research) The Sun Blade 6000 Modular Systems present a comprehensive multitier blade portfolio that lets organizations deploy the broadest range of applications on the most ideal platforms. This document describes the Sun Blade 6000 Modular Systems along with their key applications, architecture, and components.
January 01, 2010
by CA Technologies.
Who can achieve high-performance cloud computing?
- (Free Research) Many enterprises are aware of the capabilities that can be attained from the public and hybrid clouds, but the private cloud is continually gaining traction in both small and medium-sized and enterprise markets. Access this exclusive resource now for a report on one of the leading cloud service providers on the market.
June 21, 2011
by Hitachi Data Systems
E-Guide: Transform the Data Center
- (Free Research) For IT organizations in large businesses seeking a greater return on their enterprise storage investments, a transformed data center is a virtual one with a large virtual pool of resources. The net result is superior data center efficiency, manageability and cost savings. Read on to learn more.
November 11, 2010
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.