Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Web Content Management and Publishing
Integrated E-Commerce Solutions
1 - 25 of 471 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Websense, Inc.
Implementing Best Practices for Web 2.0 Security with the Websense Web Security Gateway
- (Free Research) The best way to address Web 2.0 threats is to combine the best aspects of traditional security and control techniques with new technology designed to address the dynamic, real-time nature of Web 2.0. This paper describes how one such solution enables you to quickly implement a best practices approach to making Web 2.0 secure and effective.
June 18, 2009
QSA Tokenization Broker Assessors Guide
- (Free Research) Tokenization has become popular as a way of strengthening the security of credit card and e-commerce transactions while minimizing the cost and complexity of compliance. In this white paper, learn about a tokenization approach that can reduce compliance costs in both data center and private cloud environments.
May 10, 2011
UK IT priorities 2012
- (Free Research) This exclusive Computer Weekly research reveals how UK IT departments are prioritising their budgets in 2012, which technologies they are investing in, and the impact of cloud computing, mobile and other disruptive technology on their IT strategies.
August 24, 2012
Harvey Nash CIO Survey 2012
- (Free Research) CIOs are more confident of securing technology budget increases than at any time in the last five years, according to the CIO Technology Survey 2012.
May 14, 2012
Bluelock Virtual Datacenters Instrumental in Patronpath’s PCI-DSS Compliance in the Cloud
- (Free Research) One of the biggest challenges and concerns of businesses moving to the cloud is ensuring regulatory compliance and security. Discover how Patronpath, a company that processes and handles online credit card transactions for customers, increased scalability and decreased costs by adopting PCI-compliant cloud services.
May 02, 2012
Domino’s Pizza: Datacentre Transformation
- (Free Research) Colin Rees, IT Director at Domino’s Pizza explains how a project to move the company data centre into the cloud has transformed its online business.
May 29, 2012
by Globalization Partners International
Montana World Trade Center - Website Globalization
- (Free Research) GPI worked with MWTC staff closely from scoping the project to approving designs and feature sets, through localization and website testing.
Optimizing Network Performance to Accelerate the Business
- (Free Research) This eBook addresses how IT and business professionals can align network performance with business requirements to accelerate the Web-enabled business and gain significant competitive advantage
Presentation Transcript: Leveraging Virtualization to Constrain Costs
- (Free Research) Download this presentation transcript to learn how virtualization has been a major key to the success of everyone's favorite discount travel site as Priceline.com has continued to grow its competitive edge in the face of lean economic times.
by Arbor Networks
Why Anti-DDoS Products and Services are Critical for Today’s Business Environment
- (Free Research) E-commerce is quickly becoming a popular way to do business. Online retail provides monetary benefits, but businesses have to ensure protection because any downtime could cause a major loss in profitability. Consult this white paper to examine why intrusion prevention devices and firewalls can fail to prevent distributed denial of service attacks.
SharePoint E-zine Volume 13: Nailing Down SharePoint Service-Level Agreements
- (Free Research) Set the terms for server availability in your SharePoint governance document as part of a service-level agreement. Learn in this month's issue how to create realistic metrics that go hand in hand with governance policies. Looking for a hosting provider for your SharePoint installation? Find out which questions to ask to get the best deal.
by USA.NET, Inc.
Presentation Transcript: A Look at Hosted Exchange and Hosted Email
- (Free Research) Nowadays, more and more IT shops are considering hosted Exchange services rather than running their mail server locally. They need to decide whether or not it is right for their company. Take a deeper look at hosted Exchange and hybrid models in this presentation transcript of the 'A Look at Hosted Exchange and Hosted Email' webcast.
by Oracle Corporation
Agile , Secure, Reliable: World-Class Customer Service in the Cloud
- (Free Research) Businesses looking to reduce the costs of customer service should look to the cloud. A recent Frost and Sullivan study found that cloud-based contact centers can reduce TCO by 77% in the first year vs. on-premise systems. Read on to learn about a cloud-based customer service platform and the benefits it can provide your business.
by Clickability, Inc.
Maximizing the Business Benefits of On Demand Web Content Management Systems
- (Free Research) Companies of all sizes are recognizing that on-demand SaaS solutions represent a viable alternative to on-premise applications; they are taking a closer look at which SaaS vendors can serve as a strategic source for their on-demand solution needs. Read this paper to find out more about the business benefits of Clickability’s On-Demand WCM Platform.
Social Gaming in the Cloud: A Business White Paper
- (Free Research) Major gaming publishers such as Zynga, Crowdstar and Playfish use RightScale to scale to tens of millions of players per day. RightScale has the experience and tailored solution for launching and managing social games on the cloud.
by Verisign, Inc.
State of DNS Availability Report
- (Free Research) This domain name system (DNS) availability report illustrates the risks and impact that site downtime can have on revenue generation, business continuity, customer loyalty and more.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.