Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Mobile Device Management
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
Application Management and Maintenance
Enterprise Systems Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
1 - 25 of 135 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by SAP America, Inc.
T-Systems: Flexible Offerings from SAP® Education Boost Expertise While Keeping Costs down
- (Free Research) This paper explains how T-Systems, an SAP global hosting partner and an outsourcing provider for SAP, turned to SAP Education to create an intensive SAP training course that greatly reduced the need for travel. Read on to learn the business benefits T-Systems has experienced since combining efforts with SAP Education.
September 28, 2010
by Teradici Corporation
The TERA1100 Portal Processor
The TERA1100 Portal Processor enables centralized computing to span an enterprise network from the datacenter to the desktop by implementing advanced display compression algorithms and I/O bridging to guarantee a high performance user experience.
by Global Knowledge
Cisco Training: June – December 2010
- (Free Research) In this training guide you’ll learn: Routing and Switching, Unified Communications and Contact Center, Security, Data Center and Storage, Unified Wireless, Optical Networking, Service Providers and so much more.
July 06, 2010
by HP & Intel®
- (Free Research) Get a step-by-step approach for data center managers that covers everything from making the business case to getting the best training. Sections in this IT Handbook include training staff to manage linux environments and much more.
March 29, 2011
by Microsoft Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Developer Training on SharePoint 2010
- (Free Research) This training course was designed for professional developers interested in using Microsoft SharePoint 2010 to rapidly develop and deploy solutions. The course contains a series of videos and presentations that will help guide you along the way.
December 10, 2009
UK IT priorities 2012
- (Free Research) This exclusive Computer Weekly research reveals how UK IT departments are prioritising their budgets in 2012, which technologies they are investing in, and the impact of cloud computing, mobile and other disruptive technology on their IT strategies.
August 24, 2012
G-Cloud Report: Service Specification Approach
- (Free Research) The G-Cloud, Government Applications Store and Data Centre Consolidation Phase 2 programme started on 5 October 2009 and will run till 12 February 2010. The programme comprises seven workstrands and a Programme Office function.
February 07, 2011
by Red Hat and HP
Expert Advice for Making the Move From Unix to Linux
- (Free Research) Once you know how to make a business case for migration, learn how to train your Unix staff to manage Linux environments. Find out about key differences between the two operating systems and provide your team with tactics for optimal backup and performance monitoring.
February 23, 2011
by Skytap, Inc.
A Buyer's Guide to Choosing a Cloud Service Provider
- (Free Research) Most enterprises are now evaluating external clouds to offloadtheir dynamic IT workloads, including application development,testing, training, IT prototyping and ERP migration environments.This white paper explores the top ten requirements buyersmust evaluate to select the right cloud provider.
September 07, 2010
by Virtual Data Center eZine - Volume 13
Virtual Data Center E-Zine - Volume 13: Wanted: Well-Rounded IT Professionals
- (Free Research) Virtualization and other new data center technologies have changed the way IT professionals work. Find out in this month's issue what skills are needed to stay ahead in today's competitive workforce. Also, learn what virtualization options don't require a hypervisor. And, for those going the hypervisor route, get advice on picking the best one...
August 07, 2009
by Global Knowledge
IT Roles Facing Extinction
- (Free Research) This essential white paper details which IT roles are most in jeopardy as organizations continue to take advantage of key technologies such as the cloud and virtualization, and outsource less specialized tasks to decrease management overhead. Plus, examine how IT professionals can best position themselves and their companies for the future.
July 17, 2012
by Intacct Corporation
ROI Case Study: Intacct Emergent Game Technologies
- (Free Research) Emergent needed an accounting application that would enable it to reconcile multiple currencies across its multiple subsidiaries, reduce manual data entry and monthly consolidation processes, and streamline revenue management. Continue reading to learn how Emergent chose Intacct for the financial management solution.
March 22, 2010
Thetrainline.com: Datacentre Transformation
- (Free Research) Josko Grljevic, IS Director of thetrainline.com, explains how he cut its IT costs dramatically by virtualising its data centre and moving IT services into the cloud.
May 29, 2012
Computer Weekly Buyers' Guide: Cloud Computing
- (Free Research) This seven-page Buyer’s Guide to Cloud Computing by Computer Weekly journalists details the kinds of cloud offering that CIOs and senior IT professionals will need to take into account as they plan future outsourcing, hosting and application strategies.
January 19, 2011
Solid State Storage - A New Standard for Enterprise-Class Reliability
- (Free Research) With throughput and seek times faster than disk arrays, data centers are including NAND flash as part of their server infrastructure. Fusion-io offers solid state storage solutions with NAND flash that provides integrity for data exceeding today's solid state storage solutions and surpasses enterprise-class rotating magnetic storage devices.
February 16, 2009
by Dell and Microsoft
Presentation Transcript: Understanding the Benefits of Application Virtualization
- (Free Research) Explore how application virtualization can help your business prepare for the consumerization of IT. Access this expert resource to gain insights on its many use cases, how it differs from desktop virtualization, and the substantial benefits it can offer both your IT department and end-users.
June 28, 2012
BYOD & Consumerization: Why the Cloud Is Key to a Viable Implementation
- (Free Research) This white paper discusses exactly why the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend has succeeded where bring-your-own-PC (BYOPC) trend fell short as well as why cloud computing adds significant value beyond the data center while mitigating the risk and cost associated with this trend.
August 31, 2012
Desktop Virtualization with Citrix XenDesktop - 3 Easy Steps to a Better Desktop
- (Free Research) The complexity and cost of running and maintaining the desktop has reached new heights in today's progressively mobile and global business environment. In this paper, we'll take a look at the factors that are changing the world of the desktop and rendering traditional desktop lifecycle management obsolete.
December 31, 2008
Total Economic Impact Of The AppSense Management Suite
- (Free Research) This informative paper examines how five major organizations were able to take advantage of a virtualization platform to enable a device-independent environment that allows for consumerization and bring your own device (BYOD) policies to become a reality, as well as lower costs and achieve a quick return on investment (ROI).
January 15, 2013
ADC-VX Whitepaper: The Agility of Virtual; The Predictability of Physical
- (Free Research) Read our white paper, to learn how ADC-VX is an ideal solution for large enterprises, hosting and service providers as well as cloud providers that aspire to achieve significant cost savings by consolidating multiple dedicated ADC devices into a single, cost-effective consolidated ADC device.
May 10, 2011
One Trusted Platform Helps Build the ‘Factory of the Future’ - Case Study
- (Free Research) Rockwell Automation is a global leader in industrial automation solutions that creates innovative devices to make the information-based factory of the future a reality today. For Rockwell, the embedded systems platform it chose as a foundation for its solutions has proven crucial to its success. Read this brief case study overview to learn more.
April 21, 2010
by Websense, Inc.
The Advantages of a Hosted Security Model
- (Free Research) Learn how organizations today are responding to new types of email threats. This white paper discusses how a hosted security is now a viable solution for organizations and is increasingly deployed to ensure better security and reduced costs.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.