Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Business Process Management (BPM)
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
DC Power Solutions
Business Intelligence Solutions
1 - 25 of 428 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Mentor Graphics
CFD for Mechanical Design Engineers: “A Paradigm Shift for Better Design”
- (Free Research) This paper provides CIMdata’s perspective on Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis, including its motivation for use, value and future. It also describes Mentor Graphics’ FloEFD CFD analysis solution that is designed to provide product designers and engineers with direct access to CFD techniques directly in their design (CAD) environment.
June 10, 2010
UK IT priorities 2012
- (Free Research) This exclusive Computer Weekly research reveals how UK IT departments are prioritising their budgets in 2012, which technologies they are investing in, and the impact of cloud computing, mobile and other disruptive technology on their IT strategies.
August 24, 2012
by Teradici Corporation
The TERA1100 Portal Processor
The TERA1100 Portal Processor enables centralized computing to span an enterprise network from the datacenter to the desktop by implementing advanced display compression algorithms and I/O bridging to guarantee a high performance user experience.
by Continental Resources
Designing Secure Multi-Tenancy into Virtualized Data Centers
- (Free Research) Today’s traditional IT model suffers from resources located in different, unrelated silos—leading to low utilization and gross inefficiency. Enterprise servers reside in one area of the data center and network switches and storage arrays in another. This document describes the design of - and the rationale behind - the Secure Cloud Architecture.
April 02, 2010
by APC by Schneider Electric
The Role of Isolation Transformers in Data Center UPS Systems
- (Free Research) Most modern UPS systems do not include the internal transformers that were present in earlier designs. This evolution has increased efficiency while decreasing the weight, size, and raw materials consumption of UPS systems.
November 09, 2010
by SOCOMEC Group
Planning and Design for a Data Centre Electrical Power Infrastructure: Distribution, UPS, Safety and Savings
- (Free Research) This paper examines that a data centre design must meet specific requirements including; site selection, space, available power, air conditioning, load, environmental quality, and risk evaluation, but also the requirements of the electrical power supply system. It is also discusses how necessary it is to consider the cost of service downtime.
February 15, 2011
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Facilities Design for High-density Data Centers
- (Free Research) Facility design drastically impacts the density capabilities of your data center. This resource discusses how to improve the five key areas of facility design, including air management, thermal management, architectural considerations, and more.
January 31, 2012
by Globalization Partners International
Montana World Trade Center - Website Globalization
- (Free Research) GPI worked with MWTC staff closely from scoping the project to approving designs and feature sets, through localization and website testing.
by Intel Corporation
Air-Cooled High-Performance Data Centers: Case Studies and Best Methods
- (Free Research) Combining innovations and best-known methods for air-cooled data center design helps provide new approaches for power and cooling. This white paper discusses real world examples of how to lower costs and improve performance within the IT infras...
by APC by Schneider Electric
Data Center Facilities Design for IT: Chapter 1: Communication Strategies for Data Center Designs
- (Free Research) Although it often seems as though the IT and facilities departments are from different planets, integrating the two groups has become more important than ever for the efficient and cost-effective data center operations. This expert e-book explores how effective communication between IT and facilities can improve your organization's bottom line.
Presentation Transcript: Designing the 21st Century Data Center Network
- (Free Research) Virtualization is driving innovation in the data center and this is changing the way the data center network should be designed. In this presentation transcript, hear from an industry expert who offers design strategies for developing a data center network that will stand the test of time.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Dell Converged Blade Data Center
- (Free Research) Access this white paper to learn about a pre-designed solution for your virtual infrastructure to save your business time and money.
Prescription for Server Room Growth: Design a Scalable Modular Data Center
- (Free Research) To meet today’s unpredictable challenges, changing requirements and technical growth areas, a modular data center design and strategy can yield significant benefits that provide flexibility to match short-term capacity requirements with long-term growth, and do so in a cost-effective manner. Read this white paper to learn more.
Intel, Dell, VMware Policy-based, Cloud Power Management Design
- (Free Research) This white paper is designed to help companies prepare for the cloud by maximising power efficiency and improving management. Get detailed information on policy based power management use cases, pre-requisites, steps for execution, and results.
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Minimize LAN Switch Tiers to Reduce Cost and Increase Efficiency
- (Free Research) Established LAN design practices were created for an environment of limited switch performance. Today's high-capacity switches allow new design approaches, thus reducing cost and complexity in campus and data center LANs. Read this Gartner report to learn about maximizing LAN performance by minimizing LAN switch Tiers.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.