Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Enterprise Systems Management
Application Management and Maintenance
Availability, Performance and Problem Management
Business Process Outsourcing
1 - 25 of 490 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Expert data center management tips: consolidating, collocating, or the cloud
- (Free Research) This expert resource explains the differences between two methods of data center outsourcing management (IaaS and DCaaS). Discover which makes sense for your business, and learn about the pros and cons of collocation, including ensured uptime and increased security.
October 01, 2011
by Dell, Inc. and AMD
DreamHost Expands Cloud and Storage Services with Dell OpenStack Cloud
- (Free Research) For many organizations the next step in increasing computing capabilities is deploying a private cloud in their data center, or initiating some version of hybrid computing. Access this exclusive case study for an overview of DreamHosts implementation of IBM's OpenStack Cloud solution.
August 23, 2011
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Presentation Transcript: Data Center Consolidation Trends
- (Free Research) 2012 holds a lot of promise for today's data centers, with several new trends taking off at the same time. This presentation transcript follows the evolution of virtualization, cloud computing, and other recent technologies and projects the impact they will have on business infrastructures.
March 30, 2012
Eisenhower Medical Center completes complete data center move
- (Free Research) Data centers are a complex and critical part of today’s business infrastructure, usually built up over a period of time. But what happens when you have to move an entire data center at once? This resource presents key points when moving a data center.
November 10, 2011
3 Tips for Planning Data Center Transformation
- (Free Research) To embrace the new instant-on, mobile, interconnected business world, IT organizations need to transform their infrastructure and data centers to support agility. This video series features 10 expert tips for planning your IT transformation. Check out this brief video for tips 7-5.
October 11, 2011
Is your data center holding you back?
- (Free Research) Access this essential resource to discover five crucial steps to jump-start business and IT agility by becoming an instant-on enterprise, including planning, standardizing, virtualizing, and more.
October 10, 2011
Why Should Companies Take a Closer Look at Business Continuity Planning?
- (Free Research) Over the last 30 years, companies have significantly changed their approach to ensuring that their businesses can continue to run in the event of a catastrophe. Read this white paper to learn how business continuity and disaster recovery solutions can help you to develop a more robust enterprise.
May 26, 2010
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
E-Guide: Tips for Building a Private Cloud – Start Slowly
- (Free Research) Many IT professionals are intrigued by the idea of a private cloud to reduce performance bottlenecks and simplify management. This expert e-guide from SearchCloudComputing.com provides insight into what you need to consider before investing in a private cloud strategy.
August 16, 2011
How to manage consolidated applications
- (Free Research) This resource explains how you can lower costs and improve flexibility by migrating your mainframe to open system servers. Discover the three major factors driving organizations to consider migrating application workloads off mainframe environments to open systems solutions.
October 07, 2011
by Google Apps
Cloud Computing - What is its Potential Value for Your Company?
- (Free Research) Content provided by Google. This paper examines whether cloud computing makes good business sense for your company. Ultimately, you may find that moving your data to the cloud actually improves security, scalability, access, and disaster recovery.
January 19, 2011
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Opportunities and Challenges with the Convergence of Data Center Networks
- (Free Research) Juniper, which continues to be actively involved in both the DCB and FCoE standards setting efforts, has released its first generation of convergence products, and is fully committed to continuing the development of standards and products that will eventually make a fully converged data center network a reality.
by HP & Intel®
Expert Tips on Data Center Outsourcing Management
- (Free Research) Access this expert e-guide to discover the differences between IaaS and Data Center as a Service. Plus gain insight into how to negotiate the best contract to meet your needs and budget.
by VMware, Inc.
VMware vFabric Cloud Application Platform: A New Era for App Development
- (Free Research) View this webcast to find out how the core components of the VMware Fabric™ Cloud Application Platform can help you extend the benefits of virtualization, build great applications and immediately deploy them on a modern platform, and maximize your existing investments with its evolutionary pathway to the cloud.
by Global Knowledge
IT Roles Facing Extinction
- (Free Research) This essential white paper details which IT roles are most in jeopardy as organizations continue to take advantage of key technologies such as the cloud and virtualization, and outsource less specialized tasks to decrease management overhead. Plus, examine how IT professionals can best position themselves and their companies for the future.
by Zenoss, Inc.
Presentation Transcript: A Pragmatic Approach to Managing the Cloud
- (Free Research) In this presentation transcript, learn about top cloud management issues and how to overcome them. Discover the differences between managing public and private clouds and find out how to handle user accessibility issues and application conflicts with leading cloud platforms.
UK IT priorities 2012
- (Free Research) This exclusive Computer Weekly research reveals how UK IT departments are prioritising their budgets in 2012, which technologies they are investing in, and the impact of cloud computing, mobile and other disruptive technology on their IT strategies.
Harvey Nash CIO Survey 2012
- (Free Research) CIOs are more confident of securing technology budget increases than at any time in the last five years, according to the CIO Technology Survey 2012.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.