Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Backup Systems and Services
Enterprise Systems Management
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Mobile Device Management
1 - 25 of 456 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Quantum Corporation
Case Study: Helping AIC Cut Daily Backup Window While Saving Money & Staff Time
- (Free Research) Read this customer case study to see how Canadian mutual fund company AIC Ltd. leveraged Quantum's DXi™5500 disk backup solution featuring data deduplication and replication technology in order to drastically reduce backup time as well as cut storage costs and management.
April 01, 2009
by CA Technologies.
CA Service Desk Manager
- (Free Research) This white paper details how to streamline IT support operations to meet the changing and growing demands of users.
November 18, 2013
by Teradici Corporation
The TERA1100 Portal Processor
The TERA1100 Portal Processor enables centralized computing to span an enterprise network from the datacenter to the desktop by implementing advanced display compression algorithms and I/O bridging to guarantee a high performance user experience.
How IBM Tivoli Storage Solutions Save IBM Money
- (Free Research) View this short video to learn how IBM leverages their own storage solutions to help manage their explosion of data growth of 25% - 40% year over year.
CW+: Quocrica report: Managed hosting in Europe
- (Free Research) The term “managed hosting” describes the provision of a ready to use IT stack including hardware and infrastructure software for thedeployment of applications.
by Kaseya International Limited
MicroScope Seminar: How to Succeed in Managed Services
- (Free Research) Access this essential resource to discover the top reasons why managed service providers (MSPs) should embrace end-point management and learn how to achieve breakthrough success in the IT managed services business
by Connectria Hosting
Complex Managed Hosting: Market Survey and Vendor Feature Comparison
- (Free Research) In its most sophisticated form, complex managed hosting, companies can outsource high-level IT functions such as OS management, virtualization, load balancing, performance monitoring, security and more. Read this market survey to get a comparison of the different features offered by complex managed hosting companies.
by itelligence, Inc.
E-Book: Managed SAP Hosting: How to evaluate the providers and ensure a solid SLA
- (Free Research) In this e-book, experts share their advice on the things that can make or break a project. Readers will discover what the current market for managed hosting is like, what to include in an SLA, and the key considerations when selecting a hosted provider. Read this e-book to find out why SAP Hosting makes sense for your organization.
by Freudenberg IT
eBook: Managed SAP Hosting - Determining If It's Right For Your Business
- (Free Research) In this e-book, experts share their advice on the things that can make or break a project. Readers will discover what the current market for managed hosting is like, what to include in an SLA, and the key considerations when selecting a hosted provider.
by BlueStripe Software
Managing Complex Applications
- (Free Research) Listen to the Podcast, "Managing Complex Applications with Intelligence" for a quick overview of the challenges virtualization has brought to managing applications.
Access Control in Virtual Environments
- (Free Research) The growth in use of virtual servers is heralded by many as a positive development because it is seen to save companies money and resources.
by Zenoss, Inc.
Presentation Transcript: A Pragmatic Approach to Managing the Cloud
- (Free Research) In this presentation transcript, learn about top cloud management issues and how to overcome them. Discover the differences between managing public and private clouds and find out how to handle user accessibility issues and application conflicts with leading cloud platforms.
by Blue Chip
How to Choose a Managed DataCentre Provider
- (Free Research) This exclusive resource provides best practices to selecting the right managed provider for your data centre with respect to business size, location, technology provision, power usage and energy efficiency.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.