Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Backup Systems and Services
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Enterprise Systems Management
Availability, Performance and Problem Management
1 - 25 of 410 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Hewlett Packard Company and Intel
E-Guide: Evolving and implementing new storage strategies that support virtualization
- (Free Research) Storage managers need to balance the benefits of virtualization against the complexity it brings. Let's take a look at some guidelines for implementing virtualization in your storage infrastructure. Download this guide to learn 4 tips on how to better serve your storage needs.
June 17, 2010
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
Evolving and implementing new storage strategies that support virtualization
- (Free Research) The data center is rapidly evolving. As a result, most data protection and disaster recovery (DR) plans were developed for an IT environment that bears little resemblance to today's dynamic, highly distributed and increasingly virtualized data centers. Download this guide to learn 4 tips on how to better serve your storage needs.
November 17, 2010
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Storage Media Encryption: Meeting the Security Challenge
- (Free Research) This white paper is an introduction to Cisco Storage Media Encryption (SME), a heterogeneous, standards-based encryption solution for data at rest with comprehensive built-in key-management features.
by APC by Schneider Electric
Modular Systems: The Evolution of Reliability
- (Free Research) Modularity is an established technique for organizing and simplifying a complex system. In data centers, modular design has already taken root in new fault-tolerant architectures for servers and storage systems. The mission of this paper is to illustrate how modularity delivers a profound reliability benefit: fault tolerance
by Hewlett Packard Company and Intel
Implementing Virtualization in a Global Business-Computing Environment
- (Free Research) Intel IT planned, engineered, and has implemented a virtualized business-computing production environment. This multi-year initiative has confirmed virtualization benefits including server consolidation ratios between 10:1 and 16:1, faster deployment, and faster recovery. This white paper explains how they implemented virtualization.
by Dell, Inc.
Simplifying and Optimizing IT - Dell Helps Control Data Center TCO
- (Free Research) The data center of every business, whether SMB or enterprise, needs to find its own sense of balance between simplification and optimization that needs to be attained in order to lower the total cost of ownership (TCO) of the enterprise information technology (I.T.) infrastructure. To learn how Dell can lower the TCO of your data center, read on.
by Dell, Inc. and AMD
E-Guide: Expert Strategies for Improving Server Cost-effectiveness
- (Free Research) In this expert e-guide, discover tips for getting more from your server hardware with performance monitoring tools. Learn why it is essential to balance workloads between multiple servers. Plus, gain insight into eight strategies for making your servers more cost-effective, including maintaining interoperability between tools and servers.
Virtual Data Center E-Zine Volume 37: Maximizing Virtual Data Center Consolidation
- (Free Research) Virtualization may be well underway, but it doesn't mean new challenges won't arise as you continue to navigate your initiative. This expert e-zine offers detailed guidance for achieving the right balance in your virtual data center and presents key findings concerning your peers' consolidation objectives for 2012.
by Teradici Corporation
Podcast: VDI or RDS? Balancing Security, Budget, Performance and Mobility
- (Free Research) Tune into this informative podcast to find out how virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and remote desktop services (RDS) compare to one another. Discover the strengths and weaknesses of each desktop operating system and find out how your peers have utilized them.
by Teradici Corporation
Webcast: VDI or RDS? Balancing Security, Budget, Performance and Mobility
- (Free Research) Watch this crucial webcast to see virtual desktop infrastructures (VDIs) and remote desktop services (RDSs) put head-to-head. The two hosted desktop solutions are compared in areas such as costs, hardware requirements and application compatibility so you can find out which solution is the most effective appropriate fit for your organization.
Keys to SAP Application Acceleration: Advances in Delivery Systems
- (Free Research) It is essential that SAP applications and network infrastructures be considered together as a "application infrastructure" that supports strategic business objectives. This paper examines the challenges associated with SAP application delivery
eBook: Introduction to Virtualization Chapter 7 - Hypervisors: At Virtualization's Core
- (Free Research) Virtualization technology isn't complete without a hypervisor. This final chapter of the Introduction to Virtualization e-book explains some hypervisor basics—highlighting the differences between bare-metal and hosted hypervisors—and lists some features that you should look for when selecting one for your virtual environment.
Performance and Scale in Cloud Computing
- (Free Research) Poor application performance causes companies to lose customers, reduce employee productivity, and reduce bottom line revenue. Read this whitepaper to learn why scalability is the best solution to increasing and maintaining application performance in cloud computing environments.
by Emerson Network Power
Transformer UPS vs. Transformerless UPS: Balancing High Levels of Availability with Efficiency
- (Free Research) Today's IT, facilities and data center managers face the daunting challenge of maintaining a high availability data center while simultaneously increasing energy efficiency. Learn how Transformer-based UPS designs are proven topologies for achieving high efficiency without compromising availability in large enterprise data center applications.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.